FORUM MEET!!!!

wiccawise21

Im gunna try to make some HP food!

I was going to but i don't know how they would survive the journey from Falmouth to Torquay, from Torquay to London and then London to Milton Keynes!!!

So i'm just going to bring cards instead!

Bring food damn you :P

Sorry about the change of name, but someon thought it would be funny to turn my posting capabillities off. This game is getting serious.

Anyway, im sure your food would survive, try it anyway :o

OMG! You're Davey underscore!! :o:o You're stealing my gimmick! :angry:

:D:D:P

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gunna try to make some HP food!

I was going to but i don't know how they would survive the journey from Falmouth to Torquay, from Torquay to London and then London to Milton Keynes!!!

So i'm just going to bring cards instead!

Bring food damn you ;)

Sorry about the change of name, but someon thought it would be funny to turn my posting capabillities off. This game is getting serious.

Anyway, im sure your food would survive, try it anyway :P

OMG! You're Davey underscore!! ;):o You're stealing my gimmick! :P

:lol::lol::P

:D I love stealing! I will get rid of it once I get my name back :huh:

well i guess i should really start getting myself sorted for this. i have nothing planned at all. if i plan to make food again then there is no way i can leave it til last minute.

*ponders over how my food will survive the journey too.*

i propose that we all come along with 5 harry potter related questions for a quiz! what do you think? we will have to make sure we bring paper and stuff with us though!

oh... and does anyone else know the sorting hat songs??? or is that just me? i know the first two and we sung them when i queued last time.

and there is the hogwarts song from the first book too! i would love to give that a go in a large group! whos going sing it to the funeral march and finish last like the twins i wonder???

=x=

I dont do singing!

AND MAKE SOME FOOD GEMMA! Just stick it in a tub it will be fine! :huh:

Im gunna make some but not sure what yet! I will bring erm.....HP top trumps and erm 5 questions and erm some other stuff I havent decided yet, oooooo Juggling balls :lol:

i MAY even have an old looking suitvcase somewhere which i can steal and attack and make it look like the trunks they take their stuff in... but put food and everything in it....

what if i steal my cousins HP trivia game? or the mysrtey one... which is like cluedo....

hmmm *plots*

will also bring my nimbus.... and my famous scarf... andddddd if i can find my cape ill wear that too

WAIT - are people dressing up?

Im going to wear my HP scarf!!! ;) Bring the cluedo game thing, I love cluedo :blink: The trunk idea sounds wicked too :D

*squeal*

mum said we might have a trunk!!!!! :o:lol:

i need to get finding stuff... and beg my cousin for her game!

YAY!

Im just trying to think of what else I can do/bring, im sure we will have far too much but you never know :o

oooh!!!! those games sound great suzi!!! bring them all!!!

and yes... i will be dressing up. i have an official hermione wand now!! *dances*

and im planning on making cauldron cakes. and possibly cockroach clusters. (dont worry... i wont cool real cockroaches)

im sooo excited!!! its going to be soo much fun.

=x=