FORUM MEET!!!!

wiccawise21

whoops! sorry forgot about discount for forum members!!!

how did you mange to forget that??? money off always sticks in my mind! must be the student in me! lol!

=x=

i don't know how i forgot!!!

i usually remember things like that!!! lol

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Davey, forgot to ask...

When's the cut off date for ordering HBP and getting the dragon book?

A

Dunno! But I saw in the window today that they just put new posters up about the dragon book,

Oh bugger I forgot to pre order it for you on sunday and I forgot when I walked past it today and yesterday B) I will do it in the morning on the way to college.

*makes mental note*

Sorry

:D

Edited by bigharrypotterfan

Davey, forgot to ask...

A

Dunno! But I saw in the window today that they just put new posters up about the dragon book,

Oh bugger I forgot to pre order it for you on sunday and I forgot when I walked past it today and yesterday :unsure: I will do it in the morning on the way to college.

*makes mental note*

Sorry

^_^

well as long as its still on offer at C7. i intend to pop along and pre order my bok at some point over the weekend.

=x=

Davey, forgot to ask...

A

Oh bugger I forgot to pre order it for you on sunday and I forgot when I walked past it today and yesterday :unsure: I will do it in the morning on the way to college.

*makes mental note*

Sorry

:unsure:

well as long as its still on offer at C7. i intend to pop along and pre order my bok at some point over the weekend.

=x=

you're BOK Gem? that sounds like fun... :o

Davey, forgot to ask...

A

Oh bugger I forgot to pre order it for you on sunday and I forgot when I walked past it today and yesterday :P I will do it in the morning on the way to college.

*makes mental note*

Sorry

:P

=x=

you're BOK Gem? that sounds like fun... :P

ha ha ha!!

:P

=x=

Well at least you only missed out one O.

I have horrendous spelling sometimes.

Edited because apparantly i can't spell the word spelling properly. Which just proves my point really doesn't it.

Completely off topic but am really excited today because i just picked up my tickets for Henry 4 part one at the National Theatre on May 13th with Micheal Gambon and David Bradley!!!!!! And it only cost me a tenner!

Simone

Edited by Persnickety

Well at least you only missed out one O.

I have horrendous spelling sometimes.

Edited because apparantly i can't spell the word spelling properly. Which just proves my point really doesn't it.

Completely off topic but am really excited today because i just picked up my tickets for Henry 4 part one at the National Theatre on May 13th with Micheal Gambon and David Bradley!!!!!! And it only cost me a tenner!

Simone

oooh go you!!! that sounds amazing!!!

but you have to be excited about C7 and the midnight opening too!!

deal!?

=x=

But then i will be so excited i'll spontaneously combust and that will be really messy!

I am more excited about C7 because that is so close now!

Do you think they will announce anyone else?

Simone

i have no idea.

we can only hope.

=x=

But then i will be so excited i'll spontaneously combust and that will be really messy!

Simone

i have no idea.

we can only hope.

=x=

They just did ;);)

Simone

i have no idea.

we can only hope.

=x=

They just did :lol::lol:

what do ya know!!!

they're clever them SM's

=x=

• 3 weeks later...

I've pre-ordered at Ottakers, so I was going to be there for the midnight opening. A friend of mine did it for the Order of the Phoenix and said that only a handful of people were outside waiting, so I don't know about getting there for 5pm as mentioned on the first post.

So I'm planning on 10.30pm or 11.00pm, but can I still meet up if the queue's not too insane? I don't want to get hexed for looking like I'm queue jumping! ;-) I don't think I'll be dressing up though .... I'm not the world's greatest person with a needle and thread (or a sewing machine), but I'll try and find a black cloak just for fun :P