Prediction

JackAubrey

I honestly think that next week by Friday maybe that we wil have a hint of a guest announcement

Showmasters plz announce something, I'm gonna look a lil silly, if Nothing happens

anyone else with phsycic abbilities capable of matching mine, mwwa ha ha?

:wub:

And there is some of us who would like to start making serious plans to go, the sooner the better. A bit hard to do if you have no idea of any guests or other stuff that could be happening.

So just...something would be nice.

Heard some info at the weekend that Edward James Olmos (Cmdr Adama) and Mary McDonnell (President Roslin) from Battlestar Galactica will be appearing at the show. They have been confirmed but not put on the web site yet.

Never believe what you hear until you hear it directly from Showmasters. Thats how the rumours start, and we've had our fair share of that on here these past few months.

I wonder if this event is ever going to happen.

It would be nice if SM's come onto the forum and say that the guests announcements are going to happen at C7.

Do SM's read these boards, I think they cannot be, as we (the paying public) do not get answered.

It would be nice if SM's come onto the forum and say that the guests announcements are going to happen at C7.

Do SM's read these boards,  I think they cannot be, as we (the paying public) do not get answered.

Andrea posted about this the other day.

Don't worry, we're working on it! It's just these things take time (particularly with the big guests  ) and it hasn't been too long since we organised the change of venue/date.

We will have something for you soon.

Andrea

Why such negativity towards the event? it's happening and they will have some announcements for us soon. Have patience

Edited by ashleo78

Do SM's read these boards,  I think they cannot be, as we (the paying public) do not get answered.

Don't worry, we're working on it! It's just these things take time (particularly with the big guests  ) and it hasn't been too long since we organised the change of venue/date.

Andrea

Why such negativity towards the event? it's happening and they will have some announcements for us soon. Have patience

I like the bit about 'the big guests' :P:(:(

Andrea

I like the bit about 'the big guests' :P:(:(

sounds promising lol :P

I like the bit about 'the big guests'   

me too, it got me thinking, at LFACC we always have smaller guests like we gary graham last time and vernon wells before (maybe not too small, but you know what i mean) do you think this time that there is going to be NO smaller guests just gigantic collosal guests?

I like the bit about 'the big guests'   

me too, it got me thinking, at LFACC we always have smaller guests like we gary graham last time and vernon wells before (maybe not too small, but you know what i mean) do you think this time that there is going to be NO smaller guests just gigantic collosal guests?

What, like Lizzy Bardsley ? ;):wub::lol: