Mark Hamill now a possibility

dragonmate1

He probably hasnt had to ....... seriously I would pay a considerable amount for him. However imagine the q's - it would be bedlam.

Bedlam if he charges 50 pounds?

I personally don't see that happening. But I must admit, I am no Star Wars fan, I could be wrong.

Dont forget some of us older SW fans are a bit sad :pyth:

This is a quote his agents(?), Cool Waters Prod. sent me:

Mr. Hamill will ONLY be signing 300 autographs and YOU must buy a special ticket from Creation. Mr. Hamill will be doing a live Q&A on stage and it is open to all convention attendees with a fully paid

admission ticket.

Hell Yeah! I'd pay it but i'm sure there are lots of people that wouldn't, but I think all hard core SW fans would love to meet him and £50 isn't that much is it??

??

you never noticed that ppl on here thought that 20-25 quid at C6 was a ripoff then!! ^_^:lol::lol::lol:

personally i can't see SM bein willing to charge 50, but if he's gonna need more money to come over here in the first place, then no matter what this other organiser is chargin, it may not be possible to get it any lower in the UK than what they charge for him.

i also can't imagine how many complaints there would be on here if he were announced and was declared in advance to be chargin 40 or 50. certainly, only the most 'hardcore' of fans would be genuinely willing to pay it, and not everyone is gonna view it as an affordable price.

Isn't that what I said? All I'm saying is I would pay £50 to meet him and lots of other people wouldn't

Dont forget some of us older SW fans are a bit sad  :lol:

:pyth: sad but hopefully not too silly, I have mark hamill shots from a recent private signing and i will meet hin at Pasadena, that will do for me.

Pasadena ?

^_^ the creation show someone mentioned earlier in the thread

If he'd only do 300 signings, it wouldn't surprise me one iota if the tickets

were sold out within 5 minutes of opening, even at £50. Remember Carrie Fisher cost £25 and she had 1000 tickets handed out each day (although she

gave up before the full 1000 were done - at least, on day one) - the demand is out there, whatever the price (especially when we are talking limited numbers). It would make me want to choke, and I'd probably feel a bit sick in the pit of my stomach, spending that much on one signature, but I'd do it, because I know I'd probably never have the chance to meet him again - just give me enough notice to raid my savings account!

As per pervious comments on the Carrie Fisher I had travelled from Wolverhampton to meet her (as well as meeting others but she was my main aim). I was one of the unfortunate ones that had a very high ticket number and couldn't get her autograph, but I was adamit that I would meet her and get her autograph so travelled back down the following day (train ticket costing me another 30 something quid) and I got up about 5am when I got there (bout 9am) I waited for about 3 hours to get her signature. Yes it was worth the wait. If people out there are feeling that 50quid is a rip off (I know that I would definitly pay it no prbs) then you can always buy his signed photo from one of the dealers that sell it for 75 quid!!! so saving 25 pound and meeting the man him self doesn't seem that much of a con after all now does it.