Spike's dream date

What will you do at C7?

47 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do at C7?

• Just try to meet James
    • I'm only going to the talk
    • Try to meet James & go to the talk
    • I'll be stalking him all weekend ;-)

Not all Buffy/Angel fans are going for James. I'm not too bothered about James and if i decide to go to C7 it would be for Alexis - a better actor and far more attractive in my opinion.

Not all Buffy/Angel fans are going for James. I'm not too bothered about James and if i decide to go to C7 it would be for Alexis - a better actor and far more attractive in my opinion.

Cool. Whatever.

I'd like to meet him :wub: he's a very nice guy .. as for the talk, depends what else is happening that night :wub:

Would've been cool if James and Alexis did a talk together. Or if any other Buffy/Angel guests are announced that they do a group talk. I loved the Trio/Nick talk at C6 and hope for more of the same.

I've already met him at another event and over the weekend i met him 4 times! I had my photo taken with him and he has his arm around me...

def gonna meet him again

Oh this will definitly be my James Marsters Week.

I waited so long just to see him once so I have to take every chance!!!

Hugs

Oh this will definitly be my James Marsters Week.

I waited so long just to see him once so I have to take every chance!!!

Hugs

Oh me too. Dont think Ill probably say much tho Ill be too nervous ;)

Agreed :P

I'm just goin to meet him not go to the talk as Alexis isn't in it and he isn't even doing the auction himself so i'll save me £15 for something else.

i'm going to meet him get his autograph go to the talk. But it will be weird no Engligh accent no blonde hair what has happened to our blondie bear

i'm going to meet him get his autograph go to the talk. But it will be weird no Engligh accent no blonde hair what has happened to our blondie bear

Yeah it will be strange to see/hear the guy as he actually is :lol:

hahahaha...harmony oh so funny. "Blondie Bear" :unsure:

I am definatly going to meet James and going to talk as well. I will probably be too speechless to talk to him though. Exactly what I did when I met Nicholas (xander) and Tom (Andrew) and Adam..he was ever so friendly! Damn me being shy, I kick myself now for being so speechless!

just gonna try n meet him!!

probably wont be able to string a sentence together!!

If I'm not done for stalking then I might just look at him all weekend...

I hope his hair has grown a bit more now...

I want to meet him, and hes a big guest to meet, but I'm not too fan girlie about it. Altho i'm kicking myself as when i saw Alyson at the stage door of "when harry met sally" Alexis was thre and for some unknown reason i didnt get his autograph or a photo --- no one was really bothered about him, just about alyson.. it would have been perfect... and free too!! silly.

But i just want to meet as many Buffy people as poss. I've met Tony twice before and im on more of a budget so i'll just be coo-ing from afar.

I've got a feeling I might be sick on him! firstly from the massive hangover I will probably have from the party the night before and at the fact I'm going to be so nervous....James is the man! and a musician to boot! Brings back my rock band performing glory days!

I'll be hoping he won't remember my tiny stint on the double vodka and cokes :unsure: