Anyone for Christopher Lee?

mightymax

well it was just a thought what made me think of it was when i went to LFCC there was an advert for him doin a signin somewhere and i thought it would be well cool. As for sayin unrealistic you would of never thought that SM would get carrie fisher, vern troyer, burt reynolds get my drift

I met Christipher at a signing in Nov - he was really nice and very chatty. But it was said that it was a one of chance. The only events he will do in future are specific proting ones - if he has a dvd or something coming out and he would only sign that item! Pity.

I met Christopher at a signing in Nov - he was really nice and very chatty. But it was said that it was a one of chance. The only events he will do in future are specific promting ones - if he has a dvd or something coming out and he would only sign that item! Pity.

Probably reminds him of things he had to accept in need of cash and that he would have preferred to refuse ...

In the end, it's his choice and, for having met him one, he truly is an English gentleman in the classic sense of the word ! (at least one guy who still uses the "how do you do ? how do you do" greeting !).

Ach, sweet memories ! :huh:

• 2 weeks later...