What Is Your Favourite Song?

Frodos_Girl

i think mines probably

the one at the end of fotr what the little kids sing - i can never remeber what its called

and the enya one at the end of fotr.

i think fotr is my best album.

although, billys song in rotk is so coolio and livs in the rotkee is also cool.

i think mines probably

the one at the end of fotr what the little kids sing - i can never remeber what its called

and the enya one at the end of fotr.

i think fotr is my best album.

although, billys song in rotk is so coolio and livs in the rotkee is also cool.

Well pretty self explanatory really, what's your fave song from the LOTR soundtracks.

Mine would probably be 'The Breaking Of The Fellowship' :lol: :lol: Nearly everytime I listen to it I cry! lol

awwww, same here *sniff* :lol:

I also like concerning hobbits, anduril and minas tirith :blush:

The beacons! Amazing music! I also love the end of Amon Hen on the Fellowship album, where Frodo's on the shore by himself, it's just perfect for that scene! Still brings a tear to my eye!

Concerning Hobbits is great too! I love the Grey Havens but rarely listen to it coz it makes me cry! Does that make sense? Love the music for the Black Gate Opens too!

I wish the ROTK soundtrack included all the music for the Ride of the Rohirrim but I heard there's extended soundtracks coming out so hopefully it'll be on that!

• 2 weeks later...

the last minute of "The Bridge of Khazad-dum" from FOTR, its the bit where Gandalf has fallen into shadow and the Hobbits are crying and Frodo turns around with a tear falling down his face and awww I cry every time!!!!!!