• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first transfiguration lesson will be on Sunday at 12.30pm

Bring the standard book of spells grade 1 and Transfiguration for beginers

And...Tipex! :P

or gold sparkly paint

:huh:

XP well I have no problem with my students who want to try and improve their work by the use of Gold Sparkly paint or Tipex XP XD

OK, time for my lesson

everybody here? ok

now this *points at tank* is a Dugbog.

now a dugbog, is very similar to a piece of dead wood.

now if everybody moves closer to the tank... thats close enough thanks.

you can see i have a bit of dead wood and a dugbog in there...

the dugbog is the one on the right.

the dugbog lives in swampy marsh land across Europe and North and South America.

It has 6pairs of webbed feet, perfect for gliding along through the boggy swamp water.

It feed primarily on small mammals, but with two rows of razor sharp teeth, it can take chunks out of your ankle, no problems, as it delights in hurting human walkers.

now for your homework, i want you to wright me a short 50word essay, about why the dugbog is a pest to mandrake owners.

you'll find the answers in your book - the magical creatures lovers guide to care, or if you don't have that, page 15 of fantasic beats and where to find them.

all essays to be summitted by email please to thefatcontrollerrules@hotmail.com by the 13th of jan. thats a week from today.

thank you and have a good week

Proffessor ILoveMerry

Oh so glad that im a professor :blush: so much work for students :angry:

Luv Kelle

me2,

i just have to sort a lesson once a week.

its fun.

ih and look after that most magical creature the goldfish

wich stank when i cleaned my fish out the other day...

....Matron Sah I am suffering from a rather annoying headache that has lasted since 2am, any remedies for me please?....

sorry Tippin I have only just seen this message!

I have been away on Hogwarts business since last Thursday but I'm back now :blush:

hope your headache is better! :rolleyes: xx

ps-happy new year everyone (better late than never :D )

I'd just like to add too,that if any students need assistance with their Rune homework,they should be put back a year as quite honestly this is the easiest homework it's going to be this term.... :wub:

History of Magic Students, I hope the essay is going well :D any problems just ask :lol:

Im ere to help

Luv Kelle

kelle -

have you had any work submitted yet?

i was just wondering, coz i am quite deprived hmwk-wise.

ooo ooo ooo!

can i be a Gryffindor student please? As you see it runs in my family (Weasleys) and so yea!

:D

x x x

Welcome to gryffindor!

The Headmaster would also like to announce that the house quiddtich matches are due to start in two weeks, apply to your head of house to sign up for your house quiddtich team XD

yey for Quidditch!!!! :lol:

the Matron will be on hand during the game for an injuries and to watch Gryffindor win of course *ahem* I mean play :lol:

:lol:

surfy sah xx

edit:

PS-TIPPIN-could you pop on msn please or drop me an email? cheers hun xx

Edited by surfy_sah

History of Magic Students, I hope the essay is going well :frankie: any problems just ask :frankie:

Im ere to help

Luv Kelle

kelle -

have you had any work submitted yet?

i was just wondering, coz i am quite deprived hmwk-wise.

Nope none at all,

all homework can be sent to me on tails_77@hotmail.com

Luv Kelle

Same with my hoemwork and I think its time for my lecture since the transfiguration classroom was flodded with sleep powder earlier!

Right now, Water goblets have bettered wizardkind in many ways.

In the middle Ages when money was scarce this neat little spell allowed wizards to use their pets and livestock as vessels to drink and eat out of then transform them back into their livestock once they were finished, so indeed they didn't lose out on any food or profit becuase of that. This spell also helped some of the greater wizards of our time turn viscuos beasts in the water goblets thus saving their own lives and those of many muggles. One notable occassion of this having been recorded as taking place is Rupert McGonagall of Scotland who transformed the Loch Ness Monster into a water goblet to save it from rampaging villagers and the rampaging villagers from it, a residual effect of this spell however is that any time a muggle now draws near to finding nessie, she transforms back into that water goblet and so has avoided capture for many centauries.

Now class practical magic...after me, one two thre Fereverto (sp??)

Very good now continue to practise that whilst I go and see some students about flooding my classroom with sleeping powder, I believe they maybe in the Gryffindor common room