Tippin

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

**is already scared of professor Mich**

**goes off looking for pebbles**

No,no my dear....no need to be scared of me,no not at all.........unless...of course.....I get reason to be cross with you.....Did I mention I can also read thoughts?? :D

Now students,make me proud,there will be extra house points for those that show artistic flare....

you mean if they use gold sparkly paint instead of tipex?

Paaahhhhh! That remark is hardly setting a good example to the students ,now is it?

Tipex? Tipex?!...Muggle short cuts?! I hope the students are better versed with their magical spells and their uses than to use the likes of Tipex!!!

* Professor Mich sweeps out of the study*

lol

i was panicing about h/wk then, i just worked out that i'm a teecher...

ROTFL

oh well, i have planned my classes hmwk...

but i'm not telling peeps, coz i dont want them getting a heads up...

btw, has head of ravenclaw been taken?

Heads of house are going to be the same as they are in the book...so if there is a charms teacher yes!

Professor Mich I try my best to encourage muggle short cuts in all subjects but my own XD

Now for all my fellow members of staff...Headmaster Bean is ready to talk to everyone!

Edited by Tippin

Headmaster Bean here, just to say to my staff - welcome back to Hogwarts for a new term of teaching. This year I hope we can churn out some truly great witches and wizards with promising careers in every field avaliable to them. I would ask that each Professor give a lecture to their students and set one piece of homework due in by the end of three weeks. House Points will be award to every house dependent on the quality of the work and how good it is in regard to the original outline of the homework. End of year exams will be practical in every subject, including History of Magic and no homework is to be set for the easter holidays!

oh no not more homework!  :P

The stars tell me you won't be doing your homework anyway... ;)

So I'll let you off the hook one more time. :o

very true as I am catching a flight in about 9 hours so it may have to wait a while.....wish I could just apparate :lol:

OK,

first care of magical creatures lesson is tomorrow at 3.30pm

you'll need your book - the magical creatures lovers guide to careing for them, and we'll meet at my games keeping hut at 3.30pm.

see you all there

Professor ILoveMerry

Hello Professor Kelle here, Im your new teacher for "History of Magic"

I know your last teacher Professor Binns made these lessons rather Dull, but I aim to make them interesting, but that does not mean that i am a push over :P I do expect hard work, concentration in my classes & general respect for your teacher. I will give out house points to all those who deserve it. Ppl who dont abide by the rules will be punished. Btw certain ginger haired men will be treat with special care ;)

Now homework needs to be set, on orders of Headmaster, so I will set a essay on the history of Giant Wars, pictures can be used, as I said nething to make the lessons more interesting ;)

Hope you all enjoy the lessons ;)

Luv Kelle