SM Hogwarts School

Tippin

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-huggles- You didn't really want to start over did you?

It's okay Queen_Sindel! My dad had surgery to fix his leg and now its like I'm a slave or summit XD

**huggles** no not really if I had it would have been incomplete, instead I handed a character in which you could tell was a female human, legs and stomach were perfect, arms and hands were ok considering they are hard, head could have been a bit smaller, just the chest area looked all funny but at least I tried.

I actually made the more difficult version anyway the easy one is to use pre built shapes and put them together I created all of this out of a box :blush:

how is your dad doing? :D

Edited by Moony

:D

Think of all the exercise you are getting :lol:

Funny speaking of that I seem to have shocked a girl in my class because I....*gasp* walk from uni to Liverpool St Station to get the bus home (it is a 15 min walk) accodring to her it is quicker to get a bus there, don't know what London she is living in but it is different to the one I am :lol:

It's the london the foudned in France three months ago. You know I wnat to know why people can't just leave celebs alone, I mean it must be hard enough for Brad and Jen without the whole world reading about it in every magazine!

Stupid Press

I think taebo is giving me enough exercise along with my walking around Manchester today...the lecturers failed to tell us all that there weren't any lectures today...I was impressed especially since I had to get up ay 7.30am! (normally get up at 2pm) lkasheffsdbdgf jkdbggjag

All Hogwarts students will be given more warning than this for homework and lessons

:D

Think of all the exercise you are getting ;)

Funny speaking of that I seem to have shocked a girl in my class because I....*gasp* walk from uni to Liverpool St Station to get the bus home (it is a 15 min walk) accodring to her it is quicker to get a bus there, don't know what London she is living in but it is different to the one I am :D

maybe she thinks the underpants gnomes are real

Get well soon. :huh: rest up, dont worry bout the history of magic homework, you get better

but the rest of you TUT TUT if it dont arrive to me soon, I will not be happy

Luv Kelle

Do professors have to do the homework as well? :D

Well, I am off to the doctor in about 20 minutes. With a bit of luck, he'll reduce the amount of medicine I have to take and I might be a bit more... sociable.

Tippin, that's a strange coincidence with your dad. I had surgery on my foot.

There are at least two of them lol, they rest don't check back often enough! I think we need to recruit more of them, btw has anyone seen Professor Rangergirl anywhere?

Professor's don't have to do the homework though I wouldn't mind doing Professor Mich's it looks like fun! XD

Gryffindor Student Moony, you have time off to do the homework now, you have no excuse!

• 3 weeks later...

The following message is being brought to you by Professor Tippin on behalf of Headmaster Bean...

Due to the lack of homework submissions and attendence to lessons there is to be a cancelling of all Quidditch, Hogsmeade Visits, Owl Post, Yule Balls, Tri Wizard Tournaments, Practical Jokes and general fun of any kind. You shall also all receive mass detention!

Date of Post: April 1st 2005

• 6 months later...