SM Hogwarts School

Tippin

8.0 clock eh?

well... the big black horses need there whisky and the flobberworms need to eat goyle,

but i shall be there...

it's all good.

i just hope the secret pet salamander i've got dosen't set the hippogryffs on fire...

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how iis this staff meeting gonna work?

see nobody eklse has asked this yet lol, basically Headmaster bean will tell us his aims for the school this next term and you can all say what you think and when you want your lessons timetabled! XD

slytherin thank youuuuuuuu very much, not many on here know that my forum name used to be dracosb1tch, i kinda miss it in a way!!

hang on no i wanna be HEAD of slytherin!! bwahaha

Edited by Schmooz

I cant make tomorrow, im back at work, dont get home til 6pm

Luv Kelle

P.S

Im using my new laptop its very strange to et to now where everything is :unsure: so beware will be many mistakes :huh: one things for sure deffo gettinga mouse for it, so cant get hang of the mouse on here :lol:

Im using my new laptop its very strange to et to now where everything is :unsure: so beware will be many mistakes :huh: one things for sure deffo gettinga mouse for it, so cant get hang of the mouse on here :lol:

most people have problems with the laptop mouse

XD well it may last that long but after tomorrow evening, I won't be online till Saturday night

Is there anything that u will want to know, as I prob will miss the meeting. One thing in the books the History of Magic lessons are boring but in my lessons I want fun & hardwork :lol

Luv Kelle

most people have problems with the laptop mouse

Argh do they, well im slow so I will deffo have to get a proper mouse for it :P

Luv Kelle

I have consulted my runes,and although cannot make the meeting,will leave ancient rune homework on making runes with the Headmaster,who will in due course hand it out to all the students.I will tell you now that part of it involves making a set of runes for your own personal use,so all students had better start looking for smooth round,flat pepples or stones from a nearby beach or garden....

These are the symbols to mark on your stones...

EPRUN.jpg

Edited by Mich