Have You Guys Seen The C7

Mighty Mo

wohoooo!! tis brilliant!!

oooh and everyone, i gave my boyfriend his present (most of u know it was chris judge.....'s autograph. would've been cool if it was just chris judge in a box.. well, a girl can dream... *slaps self* down girl!) ... right what was i talking about? oh yea... he loved it and wont stop talking about it! don't you just love it when you're boyfriend's almost as obsessed with sg-1 as you are?!

neways i love you all! sorry i havent been on for aaages its this dam busy uni life!! doing an astrophysics degree is hard work let me tell you!!! but i hope to see you all again soon!!

woooooooohoooooooooo to the guest announcements! let's hope theres more where that came from!

Now lets hope the next two announcements bring RDA and Amanda Tapping XD

Not blinking likely!!! we wish!!! is it just me or in a rumour thread did someobne post that michael said he was gonna try and get rick to c7 or was that a dream?

They do the summer cons during the summer haitus!!!! which is how they'll get to see us!!! :angel:

Not blinking likely!!! we wish!!! is it just me or in a rumour thread did someobne post that michael said he was gonna try and get rick to c7 or was that a dream?

They do the summer cons during the summer haitus!!!! which is how they'll get to see us!!! :wacko:

crosses fingers - would be complete chaos if rick came tho :lol:

They do the summer cons during the summer haitus!!!! which is how they'll get to see us!!! :D

crosses fingers - would be complete chaos if rick came tho :lol:

make it easier for me to get to Michael though cos everyone would be in RDA's line :wacko::blink::huh::P