PATRICK STEWART IN THE UK

matrix8

PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

PLEASE

HE WOULD BE SSSSOOOO COOL!!!!

as much as getting his auto would almost complete my TNG collection, if meeting him would be simular to Elijah or Carrie Fisher i.e. have you item taken off you, they sribble on it and you are asked to move on, then to be honest I'm not sure if that'd be worth £20 :unsure::headscratch:

for me, getting the auto is apart of MEETING the actor i.e. have a quick chat (or longer with the guests with shorter Q's :o ) have a personalised message that is actually readable and a photo.

I know when you meet a guest you are only really entitled by payment for the auto but if I just wanted an autograph, I could look online or get one from a dealer :D

surfy sah xx

Patrick signed for me and stood for a photo back in 94 when he was doing 'A Christmas Carol' in the Old Vic and he signed after performances of 'The Masterbuilder' last year (granted, he would only sign stuff to do with the show but still, he is very approachable).

I've been lucky enough to see him at a convention. It was on the Sunday, while he was doing a play elsewhere in the UK (so that fits...). However he only appeared on stage, and did not sign autographs in person: they were only available pre-signed. I've seen a written statement from him that he won't do in person signing sessions (he put out a statement when a convention claimed to have contracted him to do an in-person signing). So there's basically no chance of him signing at Collectormania. Doing a talk, not impossible. Signing, no.

I think I might be going to the theatre though. *G*

I've been lucky enough to see him at a convention. It was on the Sunday, while he was doing a play elsewhere in the UK (so that fits...). However he only appeared on stage, and did not sign autographs in person: they were only available pre-signed. I've seen a written statement from him that he won't do in person signing sessions (he put out a statement when a convention claimed to have contracted him to do an in-person signing). So there's basically no chance of him signing at Collectormania. Doing a talk, not impossible. Signing, no.

I think I might be going to the theatre though. *G*

:rolleyes: He has signed and he IS signing at another event!!!!!!!

Patrick does sign but very, very rarely.

Really? That's new then! It's been his stated policy in the past that he NEVER does signing sessions.

I think the chances are still pretty low. There's a big difference between a small con (where every name can be known and security checked...) and the screaming anonymous hordes you'd get if he signed at Collectormania.

Edited by fox mulder

Agreed, he was at one in Canada I almost went to and believe me it would have cost a fortune just to see him. And then he wasn't signing it was preseigned stuff.

:pyth: you are lucky, he cancelled for heart surgery and it was re-scheduled for three weeks later, but he did sign in person at the rescheduled event.