Stargate Atlantis Trivia

surfy_sah

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit Muffin!!! You get in there before me!!!!!

IN THE EPISODE "CHILDHOOD'S END" ONE OF THE OLDER CHILDREN HAD BEEN IN SG1 EPSIODE. NAME THE CHARACTER IN BOTH AND THE SG1 EP

Ok, here goes....

Courtenay Stevens played Keras one of the "elders" he was also in "Last Stand" SG1 episode 5.16, "Summit" SG1 episode 5.15 and "Proving Ground" episode 5.13 where he played the character Lieutenant Elliot.

How many missions out of nine had the team encountered the Wraith? And what caused the regular appearance of the Wraith?

Edited by Smaug

well I thought Elders would have referred to the guy like Keras and the other one and the "older" people who were like 24ish

and kiddies would have been the ones with the choccy

and "older children" would have been the OTHER ones?!?!?! e.g. with the bows n arrows etc?!?! :unsure: xx

ps-got the answer wrong, it was 5/9 times so Muffin if you would like to post a Q please do :P

CHILD: a person between birth and puberty

in my eyes, some one between a toddler and a teenager, in this context :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

WHICH WELL KNOWN STAR TREK ACTOR HAS APPEARED IN A RECENT EP OF SGA?

Colm Meaney - O'Brian ^_^

Which Tollan has turned up in Atlantis as a new charactor?

Edited by Too Tall

Is that the Moonshine one? Feel free to tell me if I'm wrong I won't be too hurt .....honestly :unsure:

The episode Underground??

Anyhow I am going to post another question in the unlikely event that I'm right!

At the very beginning of the pilot Rising Part 1 we see two people a man and a woman standing infront of the Lost City. What is the womans relation to Stargate SG1?

Name the two other officiers in 38 minutes that were in the Puddle Jumpers front compartment

Sgt. Markham and Sgt. Stackhouse

In Poisoning The Well, Dr Beckett works with a scientist. Name the scientist and her race.

• 3 weeks later...

What is the name of Shep's 2 buddies in the episode Home?

Dex and Mitch? *wibble* I can't remember!! I'll have to watch when I get home! lol... *cough* Those two names could be completely made up however... :P

If that is right then...something nice and easy...

What does ZPM stand for?

WHO'S DAUGHTER FIGHTS WITH TEYLA IN "THE EYE" AND WHAT IS HER NAME?

Tyrus' daughter is called Sora and she fights Teyla. Sora is played by Erin Chambers McKay didn't you know.... :D!

Okies... hmmm..

What piece of Wraith equipment gives away the teams position in Childhood's End?