*~The C7 costume thread~*

Lady of The Realm

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay we've had a change of plans for the party it would seem!

No longer doing Dracula had to cancel it now....

So for saturday night i will be...*drum roll*....

Going COMPLETEY WRAPPED IN BUBBLEWRAP! :angry:

I thought i would do something interesting! :lol:

Other then that i have no other ideas! Oh well!

Nat :angry:

*i have an Arnold Rimmer costume(with original show prop) that I have been dying to finish and air for years but have always found excuses not to finish it.

Do it!!!!!!!! (Which series costume, I've got a series one one and them my infamous Gingham number and the up and coming Ace!)

ah nooooo you got it straight off the bat. it's the Quarantine episode with the gingham dress :lol: a friend of mine has one of the original three Mr Flibbles from the set, he got it a few of years a go and I went nuts over it as I adore Rimmer but that episode is one of my favourites :lol:

I made it once but wasnt at all happy with it (it was pretty poo and im a perfectionist when it comes to costumes if I'm that passionate about the character), I'm still deciding to work with what I have or to start from scratch again.

Mr Flibble sends his regards to everyone. He's taken up residence in Ace Rimmers Jacket pocket so he's been keeping out of trouble recently (well I've got to tell him the dates for an RD con we're going to tonight, so he'll probably go loopy) :wub:

I know wht you mean about being a perfectionist about cotumes when they're you favourite characters. I was the same with my Gingham dress (and Mr Flibble), it had to be perfect. So much so that I broke my quarrentine tape in the process (mum said that pausing a 10 year old tape too much was never a good idea)

I'm running the risk of doing that again with Dimension Jump, so I can get my Ace costume just so!

Here's a pic of my Gingham in case you didn't see it at C6:

Gingham1.jpg

well its not a definate costume but me and Paretha said it'd be really cool to go dressed up as slytherin cheerleaders (green and silver uniforms etc) and then do a cheer leading dance 4 Tom Felton (if he goes)

but i dont think it'll happen

i dont hav enough gut lol

:headscratch:

i might have another idea for the party but its nothing from a film its from a book! hmmm...

im still trying to remember the anme of the book its a point horror one! hmmm... must track it down!

*runs to find it*

Otherwise itll be bubblewrap time! *does bubblewrap dance*

Nat :cheesface:

I was thinking of doing Lorne but not too many people know who he is!

as in Krevlorneswath of the Deathwok clan? i love him! you should so go as him, loads of people will know who you are!

Just not going to be able to him - I saw what goes into his make up and it's just a tad beyond me! If its worth doing, its worth doing well!