*~The C7 costume thread~*

Lady of The Realm

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing Ace Rimmer.

I've started on the jacket which is coming along nicely (although it only has one sleeve at the moment). Lamé is a right pain to sew though. Hopefully It'll look OK in the end though!

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for C7!! :(

Sorry :uhoh:

PS Jeanette, I'm loving the Avvy *Drools* :lol:

I'm doing Ace Rimmer.

PS Jeanette, I'm loving the Avvy *Drools* :rolleyes:

Oh another Rimmer cool :P

lol I know tis lovely isn't it? :lol::wub::wub:

Yeah, I've decided that I'm going to make all of his costumes so next years Collectormainias will all be Rimmer themed, I don't know if I'll ever get to wear them all, but hey? (I'm wearing my Series 1 costume on staurday night to a party) but I thought Ace would be a good one for C7!

It certainly is! ^_^

I'm doing Ace Rimmer.

PS Jeanette, I'm loving the Avvy *Drools* :rolleyes:

Oh another Rimmer cool :P

lol I know tis lovely isn't it? :lol::wub::wub:

Yeah, I've decided that I'm going to make all of his costumes so next years Collectormainias will all be Rimmer themed, I don't know if I'll ever get to wear them all, but hey? (I'm wearing my Series 1 costume on staurday night to a party) but I thought Ace would be a good one for C7!

It certainly is! ^_^

Very cool indeedy!

Are we getting pictures? ;)

lol

:P @ icon

Oh did you see the concert thing he is doing? me and Tippin are going to that :D

Well...for two of the days im doing costumes but they're secret hehehehe! then im hoping to work either one or two of the other days if only one then ill do maybe a gore costume which i think would be cool...maybe for half a day...im still trying to work it out! lol! and if their doing the party again i have a costume in mind!

Will let you know later on when i have organised meself a bit more!

Nat :rolleyes:

I'm doing Ace Rimmer.

PS Jeanette, I'm loving the Avvy *Drools* :lol:

Oh another Rimmer cool ;)

lol I know tis lovely isn't it? :wub::wub:^_^

It certainly is! :P

Very cool indeedy!

Are we getting pictures? :D

lol

:P @ icon

Oh did you see the concert thing he is doing? me and Tippin are going to that :D

Yeah I'll post some if they're not too dodgy (I'll get grandad to do one before I go so I know at least one of them will look OK ;) )

I'm thinking of doing either his captain emerald series 4 costume or the series 5 red one (depending on what material I can get hold of) or series 7 blue hard Light one for C8 (or If I'm in enough shape for it Low Rimmer for demons and angels) either way they're all going to be made!!!!

I might get round to putting all my costume pics on the net sone day (I've a fair few now)

I saw about that. I wish I could go, it sounds great (stupid work!!! :rolleyes: )

*squuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* Right that's it, I'm stalking you again :lol: In fact I may become your official stalker for all these events.

*ahem*

Costume-wise...I've got a few! Though the movie version of Storm is pretty high up my list and I'm involved in a fair few of these 'hush-hush' top secret projects :rolleyes:

Would also love to make Harley Quinn from the Batman comics but not sure which con that'll end up being for :)

*squuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* Right that's it, I'm stalking you again :wub: In fact I may become your official stalker for all these events.

*ahem*

Costume-wise...I've got a few! Though the movie version of Storm is pretty high up my list and I'm involved in a fair few of these 'hush-hush' top secret projects :wub:

Would also love to make Harley Quinn from the Batman comics but not sure which con that'll end up being for :)

ROFLMAO!!!!! :rolleyes:

Look's like I's got me a stalker!!!! :lol:^_^

Even added it to me signature- see it's official now, there's no way you're escaping! Mwhahahahhahahahahahaha....

Though actually on the the theme of costumes, I was half considering doing a female Holly one (being dressed all in black with the equivilant of a tv mounted on my head) might actually do it for C7, so I can stalk you without looking too out of place!

Even added it to me signature- see it's official now, there's no way you're escaping! Mwhahahahhahahahahahaha....

Though actually on the the theme of costumes, I was half considering doing a female Holly one (being dressed all in black with the equivilant of a tv mounted on my head) might actually do it for C7, so I can stalk you without looking too out of place!

ROFLMAO!! Brilliant! :rolleyes:

Holly would be cool!!!!! :angry:

I'm working on a few projects that I may wear to C7 if I get chance, but I'm mainly saving those for San Diego Comic Con..

I'm planning on coming as Pennywise the Dancing Clown from IT just to scare the shoppers. The costume is coming along slowly as I need more reference shots but I'll be done in time.

My little girl will either attend C7 or LFACC3 as Gogo from Kill Bill.

Dunno If I can make it yet......I deffo wanna go to LFCC3...

If I do I'm trying to get Selene from Underworld done,and do Lara Croft (Classic version)...

Can't do Judge Dredd,but I am gonna do Judge Anderson at some point.....

I was thinking of doing Lorne but not too many people know who he is!  :unsure:

:lol::wub::D

With the little red horns too?

:blink::D:D

You have to now!!

Ah - go on then - I'm too short for Dredd!!

I'm sure that you're not too short, this Autumn I've been Van Helsing, I'm 5ft 3 and Hugh Jackman is (I think) 6ft 3. Didn't stop me having a right laugh (making a prat of myself I'm sure) and making new friends.

I'm starting to think towards spring, Van Helsing will only reappear now for a good Van Helsing guest (if I have the balls!). Thinking towards the Shadow or that kinda costume, but not sure yet.

(Yeah I do like long black coats!)

(And no I won't be Batman or Darth Vader)

I have finally decided what i am doing now!! *cheers*

Friday- Secret costume

Saturday- Secret Costume

Sunday- Crewing (hopefully)

Monday- crewing half day (hopefully) then doing either SGC costume or Zombie (with porkfat! whoo!)

Party- Dracula (van Helsing) 'you cant kill me viktor...i'm already dead!' :blink:

Rel ill talk to you online sometime during this week about the dracula costume, need to work out a budget for it and stuffs!

Nat :unsure: