Anyone Know If Craig Parker will come back?

Hey guys i'm new here but i was wondering does anyone know if Craig Parker will be coming back ?? or how many people would like to get him back??

i missed him last time he came due to being really sick and i'm really miffed about it, i'd love to meet him from what i've heard he's a lovely guy.

LUFF YOU CRAIG !!! * muah * :lol::(:angry::(:angry::uhoh:

PETITION TO GET HIM BACK: if you guys want him back please reply as follows, lets see if enough replys will get him back. Thnx for your help guys means alot to me.

Edited by FreakAccident

When me and a friends spoke to him at LFACC and as we said goodbye, I said "See you at C7" and he said no, that he was going home for a while. But as it's been said, never say never, but I think it's really doutful that he'll come back for some time.

Tree

there was an event in the uk (pre-lfcc) which advertised craig as doing his last event with them, either this year or possibly for good. either way, he did lfcc after it, so its quite possible (even probable) that he'll be back eventually if he enjoyed it.

I asked him about that, and he said he forgot he was doing Lfacc2.

there was an event in the uk (pre-lfcc) which advertised craig as doing his last event with them, either this year or possibly for good.  either way, he did lfcc after it, so its quite possible (even probable) that he'll be back eventually if he enjoyed it.

I asked him about that, and he said he forgot he was doing Lfacc2.

:cheesface::D:P

how on earth did he forget????

anyway, surely theres a way to bring him back... he might... :headscratch:

c.parkers.girl?? is it the xena and hercules convention hes going to next year ?? there's a convention next year celebrating that tv show, and craig has been in one or two episodes!! do you think he could go to that??

and if anyone finds out about any conventions next year with craig going could you please let me know?? that would be great thankyou * grins *

I LUFF YOU CRAIG !!!!! DONT CHANGE A THING !!

:lol::D:lol::P:P:wub:

c.parkers.girl?? is it the xena and hercules convention hes going to next year ?? there's a convention next year celebrating that tv show, and craig has been in one or two episodes!! do you think he could go to that??

and if anyone finds out about any conventions next year with craig going could you please let me know?? that would be great thankyou * grins *

No its not that, give me ur e-mail addy and ill e-mail u which one im on about, it may actaully be in august not october, too many events!!!