Oh my god what possed them...

Calumn

yeah!!!!!! Rel's Xena kicked ass ( ok i only saw pics) definalty suited her!

aww bless you TT.......i bet you looked at my bum didnt you, all of you did cus i caught you lookin'.....there were alot of flashes at me from behind too LOL :D   :lol:

:wub:

I never got a photo of it :D

what of my bum? oh well heres another pic i have of it:

vc.jpg

*goes blind* :angry:

*puts glasses back on*

*can see again* :D

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*blushes*

yeah michs friend wanted to get two hands with black ink on and put hand marks on my spam!

personally, I wouldn't have worried about the ink!!! :D

:o

Did I say that aloud or just think it? B)

nuts :lol:

sorry!

• Showmasters Admin
waaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*blushes*

yeah michs friend wanted to get two hands with black ink on and put hand marks on my spam!

*Volenteers to be the hands*

B) cheeky!

It would be :lol:

I was a hobbit!

And Guinevere today!

Yep I'm lame!

haha!

Just finished removing the warpaint! Costumers rock! My love and hugs to them!Especially babyFrodo, Lara and all others that I saw over the weekend. :o

Personally wanted to keep a few of those 'Aliens' Corporals *waves at Hudson and co* ;)  B)  :D  :D

Where you the one getting an autograph from Simon Pegg when Jonothan Frakes tried to get you over to his queue and you said you didnt know who he was? If so it was rather amusing I thought!

Yes! That was me!

Poor old Jonathon Frakes, I do apologise, was a bit giggly after Simon Pegg ( :o:o:wub: )

LOL! I didn't think I made such a big impression on the poor guy.... :P:o;)

A moment of pure quality, I'd bot heard an American use the phrase "gutted" before!

Firstly I have to point out that you sound like a typical British person. 'One can't possibly dress up as one may make a fool of oneself and that just wouldn't do.'

thats not a typical britisth thing. thanks for insulting 80% of this forum.

im british, i've dressed up. 100% of british people have at some point

and another thing, only the QUEEN talks like that, jeez, you seem like a typical foreigner :rolleyes:

(not that i have anything against them of course, lol, but see? you know how it feels.. jeez, widen your damn mind)

Scuse me. I am also British. My point was that we have been quite slow in the UK to get involved in these sorts of events. Like someone already said, the Japanese have been doing cosplay for ages. Unfortunately there is an age-old social attitude in this country that we don't do anything that might set us up for ridicule. Like it or not, that's the truth.

Happily some of us are prepared to break out of that rut and get dressed up because we enjoy it and really don't care if some people think we're too old or the wrong shape for our costumes. (I can't believe some people have been rude enough on this thread to say people are too fat for their costumes. Have they no idea how damaging that kind of attitude can be?)

I apologise if people misunderstood what I said. I wasn't needling us Brits. I was just saying that sometimes our stiff upper lip stops us having fun.

I was a hobbit!

And Guinevere today!

Yep I'm lame!

haha!

Just finished removing the warpaint! Costumers rock! My love and hugs to them!Especially babyFrodo, Lara and all others that I saw over the weekend. :wub:

Personally wanted to keep a few of those 'Aliens' Corporals *waves at Hudson and co* :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Where you the one getting an autograph from Simon Pegg when Jonothan Frakes tried to get you over to his queue and you said you didnt know who he was? If so it was rather amusing I thought!

Yes! That was me!

Poor old Jonathon Frakes, I do apologise, was a bit giggly after Simon Pegg ( :wub::wub::wub: )

LOL! I didn't think I made such a big impression on the poor guy.... :P:lol::lol:

A moment of pure quality, I'd bot heard an American use the phrase "gutted" before!

LOL!!!

He was cool though, I hope I didn't offend the guy!

Cheers Count F!

Callum i ain't gonna shoot you with a phaser, not being a trekkie, no ofence to any trekkies out there, i was one once but became a lotr fan last year, i'm gonna stab you with hadhafang my elven sword, which by the way is real and very sharp and very pointy lol. (i'm not making a threat either.) :lol: but this guy p****s me off soooo much who is he to judge someone by the way they choose to dress it is their choice not yours humans are a free thinking race with intelligence. (well most of us anyway) and i don't apprieciate somebody talking like that about someone they have never even met. how do you know she's 45 have you asked her. i doubt it somehow. i make judgements based upon how well i know someone and i say that from your comments and absolutely appalling attitude towards the rest of us you are a total and utter prat in capital letters, which should be tattooed across your fore head to warn others of your lack of personallity.

thankyou guys there endeth my daily rant. lol

umn amusiing
haha this thread has definalty touched a few nerves-mine included..

thanks everyone for the comments on my Rogue suit...

Rel: you looked great as Storm ignore any nasty comments. :D

oh and another thing- even Craig Parker was impressed with my outfits so who gives a toss what anyone else thinks. :D  :D

You guys looked great :wub:

I agree with chris_mk, Calumn is just a sad little troll. Just ignore him.

Just a quick note to Calumn - I suggest you NEVER introduce yourself to anyone at an event again. You may never know if it's one of us B)

And what would you do then? Shoot me with your phasers?

Strangely I am finding Calumn amusing!

I am trying to create a mental image of what I think he is like and currently have a cross between Kevin the Teenager, That no but yes but girl from little britain and and the comic book guy from the simpsons.

I have encountered many people in other forums who you just ask yourself "if they ridicule and moan about this sort of thing and the people who go why the fudge are they here in the first place"

the answer looser no mates troll twats who should be ignored

Wider question -

Is it acceptable that people dress up as characters which are inherently linked with violence, guns/weapons etc? We have had people post stating that dressing up brings pleasure to people/makes children smile etc. but it could be argued that blurring the line between reality/fantasy is rather unhealthy especially for the young and impressionable.

...and the answer cannot be "it is just a bit of fun - does know hardm" :P

(I will leave comments about the appropriateness of young people dressing up in “provocative outfits” for another time).

Edited by Noddy

Couple more pics, just to annoy someone :lol:

costumes06.jpg

costumes07.jpg

yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa, Sugah' -thats me in the Rogue costume!

The reason i am so uncomfortably balanced on that banister was so that we could edit the pics to look like i was in midair ( flying) LOL hahahaaa :lol: came out quite well.......*misses wearing her cossie*... :P

Mich is there too as Arwen-so majestic...mummy!! :o