Oh my god what possed them...

Calumn

What people don't realize is that they dress up in costume all the time. Perfect example is if you wear designer clothes with logos all over them ......... aren't you a walking advertisment? :wub:

Just wish I had got some photos of some of the people who took the time and trouble to make the day even more special

Hear Hear..................Well said PcBob........... :wub:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a hobbit!

And Guinevere today!

Yep I'm lame!

haha!

Just finished removing the warpaint! Costumers rock! My love and hugs to them!Especially babyFrodo, Lara and all others that I saw over the weekend. :P

Personally wanted to keep a few of those 'Aliens' Corporals *waves at Hudson and co* :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Where you the one getting an autograph from Simon Pegg when Jonothan Frakes tried to get you over to his queue and you said you didnt know who he was? If so it was rather amusing I thought!

Yes! That was me!

Poor old Jonathon Frakes, I do apologise, was a bit giggly after Simon Pegg ( :P:P:P )

LOL! I didn't think I made such a big impression on the poor guy.... :P:D:P

i dressed up at c4. damn i felt RIDICULOUs, but i got elijah, dom and sean's full blown attention in a cinema of 200 people for a minute, that ruled. lol

and he remembered me, see?!

Go Sarah.......... :P

see, even being a freak gets you somewhere!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::D:P:P:P

What with those stickers and "spanking stick/shovel/whatever" you made...................... :P

Agree with anit-ageist statements but can I make a sizist one. Lycra = Slim. :blink:

Agree with that one! X-Men for example....Rogue looked fantastic but Storm was way too overweight to be wearing that.

Oh whoever was the Van Helsing girl on the Saturday looked amazing. Wish I'd gotten my picture taken with her.

I was the Storm.

I realise I ain't skinny but let's put you in a lycra catsuit and see if you can pull it off shall we?? I put alot of time and effort into that costume. Not sure if you realise it or not but comments like that are very upseting.

Edited by rel

i dressed up at c4. damn i felt RIDICULOUs, but i got elijah, dom and sean's full blown attention in a cinema of 200 people for a minute, that ruled. lol

and he remembered me, see?!

Go Sarah.......... :P

see, even being a freak gets you somewhere!

:P:PB):D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What with those stickers and "spanking stick/shovel/whatever" you made...................... :P

im scared, do i know you? lol

well actually, they got me nowhere really, well, 2 random guys said something about taking me :blink: and then kit took me, literally, its weird being picked up by someone that tall, ya think youre going to run into the goddamn sun :blink:

what colour was storm? i remember a green and yellow one very well.. i remember more but im confused..

who was who?

Storm (me)- white, really high boots, long cape things attached to my shoulders and wrists and long white wig on.

Rogue- green and yellow, with jacket on and white stripe in her hair.

Now that's just unpleasant....  :wub:

You ever heard of the saying 'if you ain't got soemthing nice to say, don't say anything?'

Try it some time.

I'd always heard of the saying 'Honesty is the best polocy'

Look I thought she shouldn't have been wearing it. Maybe she would have looked nice in a different costume or whatever but lycra should be kept for the thin people.

It takes balls to wear a costume in front of thousands of (strange) strangers. Comments like your are just going to discourage people from doing it. In that way it's very destructive and therefore not welcome.

what colour was storm? i remember a green and yellow one very well.. i remember more but im confused..

who was who?

Storm (me)- white, really high boots, long cape things attached to my shoulders and wrists and long white wig on.

Rogue- green and yellow, with jacket on and white stripe in her hair.

a Very cool costume!! :wub:

Rogue looked fantastic but Storm was way too overweight to be wearing that.

Yes, you may have been speaking what you felt was "truth" but there is a little thing known as tact (sic).

You are a newbie but don't post stuff like that cos people will remember you for it and you may even meet them at future cons, just read that amount of s*** that people have given you already.

rel: I thought you were great - both in and out of your costume.

Ohmygod, I REALLY wanted your boots!!!

Where did you get them from?

I got them off eBay (the bain of my bank account!)

And trust me you don't want them, they are seriously annoying to wear. Especially for six hours on the go....I was in so much pain by Sunday night it was unbelievable!

To be honest most posts I've seen of yours on here have been fairly negative ranging from accusing SM of being involved in some conspiracy to trick people into coming to the event through to this rubbish about people in costumes.

Yeah well, if I dont point these things out who will? Anyway, to be fair, I've posted positive points aswell, I'm just not bulls***ting around.

Wow lots and lots of replies now.

I cant read them all, but I'll assume they're all pretty much calling me a b'stard in different levels of sincerity :rolleyes:

Care?

Anyway, I still stand by my comments.

rel you were great in costume I could never pull that off. Be proud of yourself and your talent for making costumes.

As you said I would like to see these guys who are making these horrible comments about people try and wear a costume.

And I will be joining the weird lot next time to be in costume myself :D

I've posted positive points aswell, I'm just not bulls***ting around.

Funny I must have missed those :rolleyes:

Edited by Moony

And I will be joining the weird lot next time to be in costume myself :wub:

Ooooh, what costume are you going to be wearing? A Harry Potter related one I assume??

Thanks hon :)

No probs :wub:

yup :D

I am looking at another one also but need to consider practicality because the ones I like are going to be damn hard to walk around in :rolleyes:

Edited by Moony

Agree with anit-ageist statements but can I make a sizist one. Lycra = Slim. :D

Agree with that one! X-Men for example....Rogue looked fantastic but Storm was way too overweight to be wearing that.

Oh whoever was the Van Helsing girl on the Saturday looked amazing. Wish I'd gotten my picture taken with her.

I was the Storm.

I realise I ain't skinny but let's put you in a lycra catsuit and see if you can pull it off shall we?? I put alot of time and effort into that costume. Not sure if you realise it or not but comments like that are very upseting.

I thought you looked fantastic! :wub::rolleyes: I think you pull off all your costumes really well, and Storm was no exception. It's true I don't know the actual costume that well, but you looked fine in it. I was jealous of the swishy cape you had going on for sure! :wub: