Will the Star Wars fans patience pay off?

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

I know that we always say that we don't comment on guests until they are announced. However, here comes another exception to that rule!!!!!!!!!!!

The guest that will be announced tonight, ( Weds 6th ), will not be a Star Wars guest. However, we are still in negotiations with 2 Star Wars actors who have never done an event before. If things go well with them, we hope to be able to bring them to C4. If not, then we will be looking at future events for more Star Wars guests.

We have given the Star Wars aspect a lot of thought, and we do listen to the comments on the board over it. Jason and myself are both Star Wars fans ourselves!!! However, we see little point in bringing guests to the show that have done many events in the past, just so we can say that we have several Star Wars guests attending. Therefore, we have been trying very hard to secure a small quantity of debut Star Wars signings, and hopefully this will still pay off. Please be patient with us, we are trying our best.

Mark

Showmasters

totally agree with showmasters. It would be pointless getting star wars guests who you always see at conventions. Collectormania should concentrate on brining over the most requested stars who do not often do these types of events.

Hi everyone,

I know that we always say that we don't comment on guests until they are announced. However, here comes another exception to that rule!!!!!!!!!!!

The guest that will be announced tonight, ( Weds 6th ), will not be a Star Wars guest. However, we are still in negotiations with 2 Star Wars actors who have never done an event before. If things go well with them, we hope to be able to bring them to C4. If not, then we will be looking at future events for more Star Wars guests.

We have given the Star Wars aspect a lot of thought, and we do listen to the comments on the board over it. Jason and myself are both Star Wars fans ourselves!!! However, we see little point in bringing guests to the show that have done many events in the past, just so we can say that we have several Star Wars guests attending. Therefore, we have been trying very hard to secure a small quantity of debut Star Wars signings, and hopefully this will still pay off. Please be patient with us, we are trying our best.

Mark

Showmasters

Thats your rare ones for ya. Good Luck Showmasters.

so carrie fishers not going then. hmmm i hope there will be at least one or two major star wars guests and not a wookie or a stormtrooper who where in the movie for 10 seconds or something. but hey if you can get elijah..........