If you aint going to LFCC2, why is that???

nicky

Why aren't you going to LFCC2?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Why aren't you going to LFCC2?

• Not enough money for event or travel
    • Made other plans already
    • Just too busy
    • Don't like the line-up
    • Not enough LOTR guests
    • No one to go with and don't wanna go alone
    • I'm not allowed

It's definitely the money and travel issue for me.

London is quite far and costs too much to get there, pay for autos and accomodation etc.

I think the 2 collectormania events per year are more than enough for my bank balance already.

That's not to say though, that if there was a guest there that I was desperate to meet, I might stump up the extra cost, but it would have to be someone I was REALLY desperate to meet.

Someone voted "don't wanna go alone"???

I'm going alone and not meeting anyone there...nor am I a Londoner. It's better to go alone I find cos then I don't have to worry about where my mates are gonna be while I queue for a guest and they won't pressure me to hurry up.

I was gonna go.. but I'm not (lol @ my dense self...) for a few reasons. Mainly the money. Because I'm not crewing and my friends are, hotel will cost me soo much money for two nights on my own, and frankly I dont have it! I wont get to see my friends much anyway due to them crewing. Plus there aren't any guests I want to meet so it would just be pointless really! I mean, Lfacc without friends or guests?! Lol! I've also made other plans and I'm spending the weekend in Newmarket with a good friend instead :)

Have fun everyone who is going and see you all soon!

Stina xxx