SHOWMASTERS NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!

If we ran C4 onto Mon with only Elijah, Sean & Dominic as guests, would you go on that day?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. If we ran C4 onto Mon with only Elijah, Sean & Dominic as guests, would you go on that day?

• Yes, if I hadn't already managed to get their autographs
    • Yes, because it would be quieter and I'd get more time
    • No, I'd have to be at work or school

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with everything pixie said! i'm in the same situation! make it possible! please!!

Yeah, come on, guys - it would be a big help to know for sure! ;) If you can't actually make an announcement yet, though, could you at least let us know how things are going? ;):lol:

Edited by yeltz-lass

:huh: Crikey, of course I'd like C4 to have Monday as "Hobbit Day" - that'd be fantastic... but I've just booked time off work and accommodation for the Friday. When will we know for sure if Monday's on or not? If it goes ahead, anybody need a room for Friday night??

Could someone please tell me how to make a moving avatar its really bugging me anyway Im gonna get time off at school and if they dont let me then i'll just bunk...theres no way im missing that no way!! Me and MiMo are gonna go up there probably friday and come back monday...i dont know where the hell to go but hey... ;) i gotta go now buh-bye xXx Helen xXx

rainbow_pixxie@hotmail.com feel free to add me!

"Whats that?"

"This, my friend, is a pint!"

"It comes in pints? im getting one!"

*Frodo wakes up* "What are you doing?"

"Tomatoes, sausages, nice crispy bacon..." "We saved some for you Mr.Frodo!"

"Put it out you fools, put it out!!!"*Frodo stamps out the fire*

"Oh thats nice, ash on my tomatoes"