Yay for Halloween!!!!

vamps!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK....

ANYONE WITH A PHOBIA OF THE UNDERGROUND DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!!!!

It was late at night and this girl was getting the train home and as you may know you really don't want to be in a train carrage on your own late at night. So when the train drew into the station she got in the carrage that had three people already in it. One woman was sat with two men sat either side of her, so this girl sat opposite them.

Well the girl seemed a bit strange. She just sat there and stared at her whilst the men were just acting normally and she began to feel really uncomfortable (as you do when someone stares at you).

She was wondering if she should move when the another man got on the train at the next station and so she got distracted.

Then the two men that were sat either side of this woman got up and sat either side of the girl. This was when the man that had just got on walked over and said:

'Excuse me, I'm a doctor and you have to get off this train with me at the next stop.'

The girl paused not knowing what to do. She could either sit here with the two men and the weird staring girl or take her chances with the man that claimed to be a doctor.

She decided that she would go with the doctor and as they drew into the next station he ushered her off the train and said:

'We have to call the police'

She looked at him and asked:

'Why?'

He said:

'Because that girl was dead. Didn't you see the abrasions on her neck? and by the looks of things you were going to be next!'

:D

I hope I told it ok!!!

OK....

ANYONE WITH A PHOBIA OF THE UNDERGROUND DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!!!!

It was late at night and this girl was getting the train home and as you may know you really don't want to be in a train carrage on your own late at night. So when the train drew into the station she got in the carrage that had three people already in it. One woman was sat with two men sat either side of her, so this girl sat opposite them.

Well the girl seemed a bit strange. She just sat there and stared at her whilst the men were just acting normally and she began to feel really uncomfortable (as you do when someone stares at you).

She was wondering if she should move when the another man got on the train at the next station and so she got distracted.

Then the two men that were sat either side of this woman got up and sat either side of the girl. This was when the man that had just got on walked over and said:

'Excuse me, I'm a doctor and you have to get off this train with me at the next stop.'

The girl paused not knowing what to do. She could either sit here with the two men and the weird staring girl or take her chances with the man that claimed to be a doctor.

She decided that she would go with the doctor and as they drew into the next station he ushered her off the train and said:

'We have to call the police'

She looked at him and asked:

'Why?'

He said:

'Because that girl was dead. Didn't you see the abrasions on her neck? and by the looks of things you were going to be next!'

:P

I hope I told it ok!!!

oooOOOoooo :D

Last night I was lying in bed at my friend's house (sleepover after a really s*** party thing that we ended up leaving)... and so yeah, lying in bed... fully clothed... lol

then her cat (my friend's cat) came and was lying on me, and I felt what could only be described as someone lifting a hand off of my chest... no putting it on there... but, like, taking it away...

I asked my friend the next day (today) if she had a ghost and she said she does!!!

she lives in a converted stable, and her ghost is a milk maid!!!

Katesxxx

Once there was a beautiful young girl who lived in a small town just south of Farmersburg. Her parents had to go to town for a while, so they left their daughter home alone, but protected by her dog, which was a very large collie. The parents told the girl to lock all the windows and doors after they had left. And at about 8:00pm the parents went to town. So doing what she was told the girl shut and locked evey window and every door. But there was one window in the basement that would not close completely.

Trying as best as she could she finally got the window shut, but it would not lock. So she left the window, and went back upstairs. But just to make sure that no one could get in, she put the dead-bolt lock on the basment door.

Then she sat down had some dinner and decided to go to sleep for the night. Settling down to sleep at about 12:00 she snuggled up with the dog and fell asleep.

But at one point, she suddenly woke up. She turned and looked at the clock...it was 2:30. She snuggled down again wondering what had woken her.....when she heard a noise. It was a dripping sound. She thought that she had left the water running, and now it was dripping into the drain of her sink. So thinking it was no big deal she decided to go back to sleep.

But she felt nervous so she reached her hand over the edge of her bed, and let the dog lick her hand to feel safe, knowing he would protect her. Again at about 3:45 she woke up hearing dripping. She was slightly angry now but went back to sleep anyway. Again she reached down and let the dog lick her hand. Then she fell back to sleep.

At 6:52 the girl decided that she had had enough...she got up just in time to see her parents were pulling up to the house. "Good,"she thought. "Now somebody can fix the sink...'cause I know I didn't leave it running." She walked to the bathroom and there was the collie dog, skinned and hung up on the curtain rod. The noise she heard was its blood dripping into a puddle on the floor. The girl screamed and ran to her bedroom to get a weapon, in case someone was still in the house.....and there on the floor, next to her bed she saw a small note, written in blood, saying: HUMANS CAN LICK TOO MY BEAUTIFUL.