KILL BILL GUESTS

JonnyUK

Please try and get some Kill Bill guests - if pos David Carradine, Michael Madsen. But any of the cast would be greatly appreciated.

That would be fantastic - these 2 have already done signings over here at another event which I missed so would be amazing to get them to another one.

• 2 weeks later...

YES YES YES

I totally second this motion (or third, or fourth).

This may be the best movie ever made (maybe).

I'm seeing David Carradine and Michael Madsen at a convention in Hamburg, Germany this december - so they are definitely up for cons.

I'm seeing David Carradine and Michael Madsen at a convention in Hamburg, Germany this december - so they are definitely up for cons.

Ooooh, interesting! I wasn't sure if they would be.

Any Kill Bill guests would be amazing....heck, any Tarantino guests would be. Especially the man himself...MY GOD that would be cool. I can't see Uma Thurman doing a con, but who knows?

No I don't see Uma turning up - but I bet Daryl Hannah would do anything for some quick cash - LOLOL.

Indeed any Tarantino stars would be cool - dream guest Pam Grier !!!

oh yes I want Daryl Hannah (Blade Runner) and Pam Grier too. Also Michael Madsen :lol:

or

killbill3.jpg

also Battle Royale

or

kino.jpg

or

Hatoshi.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please try and get some Kill Bill guests - if pos David Carradine, Michael Madsen. But any of the cast would be greatly appreciated.

Sat on a table with these two for a meal and they were total ******rs

I hated them they are horrible.

but i was lucky cus julie benz came over and i spent the 2 hours with her instead. :lol:

Sat on a table with these two for a meal and they were total ******rs

I hated them they are horrible.

but i was lucky cus julie benz came over and i spent the 2 hours with her instead. :wub:

Ah I heard that David was a complete ****, but not Michael. Well at least you met them eh?