STARGATE SIGNED POSTER HELP!!

ohmrfrodo

hey people,

I have a STARGATE SG-1 Poster (its the blue picture with them all stood in a row), it is signed by:

MICHAEL SHANKS, CHRIS JUDGE, TONY AMENDOLA, VANESSA ANGEL, GARY JONES, ROBERT PATRICK, ALEXIS CRUZ, ROBERT PICARDO, JOHN BILLINGSLY, SARAH DOUGLAS, ARMIN SHIMMERMAN, MARINA SIRTIS, SAM JONES, DWIGHT SCHULTZ, BRUCE HARWOOD.

Now at the LFCC 2 there are 3 Stargate Atlantis guests, my dilemma is do I get them to sign my SG-1 Poster or do I get them to sign a different Atlantis only type product (as there is no poster that i'm aware of)

I have Robert Patrick on there as at the time he was signing there was nothing picture-wise for Atlantis

What would you guys do? Add to SG-1 poster or sign somethingelse?

i did see a large 20x16 print at a recent show that was smart

thanks!!

I understand your dilemma as quite a few Stargate fans will probably be thinking the same thing.

Personally I am assuming that there will soon (if not at LFCC) be some Atlantis material, and there is the possibility that there will be a group photo you can get them all to sign. I have a Stargate SG-1 print with over 40 signatures on it, and the only crossover I have is David Winning (director) who informed me that he is hoping to direct SG-1 before it finishes. As a collector I would ideally like anyone who has been in an episode of SG-1 on my print, and keep anything else separate. This, of course, means that David Hewlett would be on this print, as would a Torri Higginson if she had been attending, as well as being on any Atlantis items I buy.

If you can afford it, keep your SG-1 autographs separate and start a new Atlantis one. Of course it's entirely your decision - not really helping here am I?

E B)

I understand your dilemma as quite a few Stargate fans will probably be thinking the same thing.

Personally I am assuming that there will soon (if not at LFCC) be some Atlantis material, and there is the possibility that there will be a group photo you can get them all to sign. I have a Stargate SG-1 print with over 40 signatures on it, and the only crossover I have is David Winning (director) who informed me that he is hoping to direct SG-1 before it finishes. As a collector I would ideally like anyone who has been in an episode of SG-1 on my print, and keep anything else separate. This, of course, means that David Hewlett would be on this print, as would a Torri Higginson if she had been attending, as well as being on any Atlantis items I buy.

If you can afford it, keep your SG-1 autographs separate and start a new Atlantis one. Of course it's entirely your decision - not really helping here am I?

E :headscratch:

yes its very helpful thanks.

Will look for an Atlantis print or similar, as long as its not a standard 10x8

J.

It might not be what you are looking for but I am sure the dealer who sells the black and white headshot prints will be at LFCC2 and I bought a great Atlantis print from him at C6, have attached a pic below, think it will look great once Joe, David and Rainbow have signed it in silver  :wub:

AtlantisPrint.JPG

hey Colonel Jack,

yeah saw that picture, you posted it to show someone else a few days ago.

I have and an Alien and a Predator print set from that dealer. Hope to get them signed next sunday.

I do like the Atlantis print but not sure about the black and white (just my taste I suppose)

although looking at it again it is smart, specially all signed in silver? mmm... arghh

J.

Edited by ohmrfrodo

I'd go sepparate too!

I have a ST:Voyager print simular to Andy's SGA one and they are cool but yeah I'm not too hot on the B&W thing and I don't want all my signed stuff to be simular so for now I just want the main ones on a nice 8x10 colour photo :headscratch:

I have one q. for all the SG/SGA fans out there:

how come people always post in topics such as this or in "announced guest" threads but NEVER on the actual SG topic even though peeps are SG fans?!?!?! :yoda::blink:

surfy sah xx :blush:

why would you get a calendar signed?!?! not you personally chris just generally :(

I only got mine signed by MS cause you could get your own item signed free when I met him ;)

aren't you better off getting an 8x10 so you can display it?

see the one Andy posted with the SGA team? you can get SG1 ones like that - with CN, TR, DSD, RDA, AT and CJ they are well cool :P

sure dealers will have lots of SG stuff, you'll have time to look round while waiting for you VQ numbers to come up! :(

surfy sah xx

Thanks

I was worried that the stalls might sell out the Stargate framed pictures as it is very popular.

When i went to CM6 they sold out of Atlantis stuff.

Get something before you go?

This site has some nice stuff:

http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=...oster&ovtac=PPC

Just type Stargate in the search section. check out the size of the prints though - not all are poster sized.

Or check out other poster webshops.

I went on Saturday. I got my VQ tickets first then walked around the stalls. I spoke to a nice lady who showed me some Atlantis art and she told me that there was only a couple left and was very expensive but they looked nice.

She gave me her email and number so I wrote her a message but still waiting for a reply so I might phone her before I go.

personally I'm getting the atlantis guest on my stargate poster. I am in the same position as in I already have Robert Patrick on my poster. But the way I see it is that they have all been through the stargate, and many from atlantis have made apperences in stargate sg1. But thats my opinion. I suppose the decision is made easier for me as I have the blueprint of the stargate as my poster and none of the cast members.