SMG Is In The UK Over Halloween

Freakzilla

She did a con over in the States, so it's not all that unrealstic to assume that she'd do one in the U.K, especially as she's over here promoting her new film at the time around LFACC2, and what better way to promote your new film than to meet the fans, and improve your reputation with them?? I'm sure it would get the asses in the seats

Sarah did a promotional appearance at San Diego Comic Con, or did I miss something?

She wasn't signing there I've been told. Apparently she doesn't like to sign, even in person. You never hear good things about her at movie premieres and such.

She did a con over in the States, so it's not all that unrealstic to assume that she'd do one in the U.K, especially as she's over here promoting her new film at the time around LFACC2, and what better way to promote your new film than to meet the fans, and improve your reputation with them?? I'm sure it would get the asses in the seats

Sarah did a promotional appearance at San Diego Comic Con, or did I miss something?

She wasn't signing there I've been told. Apparently she doesn't like to sign, even in person. You never hear good things about her at movie premieres and such.

She and Jason Behr from the Grudge has pre-signed 300 items which they brought to the Convention.

She did a Q and A, but didn't sign at the actual event.

I can confirm from someone I met at that other event in London this week-end that Sarah doesn't like to sign, so I don't think she will do a signing event, although it would be a nice surprise but also so many people dissapointed because it wouldn't be possible for everyone to meet her. We have to be realistic in our hopes.

Edited by lams9999

Would it really be worth it if she was going to be such a pain in the ass?! :lol:

I would like to meet her but I heard that the studio forced her to go to that convention. In an Ideal world she would be as nice as her co-stars, I just don't see it happening. sorry.

i wud love to meet smg an get her autograph, it seems that some stars forget, that its us who put them where they are. and they shudnt shun their fans!

:lol:

Totally agree!

Don't want to cause arguments but I would say that Alyson Hannigan is a bigger star :lol: and when I met her she was absolutely amazing and friendly.

But if she did come what would she do charge you £20 quid to meet her??

Not sure if it would work, But maybe you pay for a posed photo with her. professional photographer and developing... what do you think. I might actually pay for that!

i wud love to meet smg an get her autograph, it seems that some stars forget, that its us who put them where they are. and they shudnt shun their fans!

:lol:

Totally agree!

Don't want to cause arguments but I would say that Alyson Hannigan is a bigger star :lol: and when I met her she was absolutely amazing and friendly.

But if she did come what would she do charge you £20 quid to meet her??

Not sure if it would work, But maybe you pay for a posed photo with her. professional photographer and developing... what do you think. I might actually pay for that!

i would pay twenty quid for an autograph if she had done it in front of me and personalised it like i have for other guests i would pay 25 even like for Carrie

and i met Aly and she was great i met her outside the theatre and she even personalised my auto

Would it really be worth it if she was going to be such a pain in the ass?! :rolleyes:

I would like to meet her but I heard that the studio forced her to go to that convention. In an Ideal world she would be as nice as her co-stars, I just don't see it happening. sorry.

That was my main concern as well.

I am not sure that I would part with 20 pounds or more to see somebody who was forced to do the event as part of a promotion or whatever and makes that very clear by the way he/she acts.

Would it really be worth it if she was going to be such a pain in the ass?! :rolleyes:

That was my main concern as well.

I am not sure that I would part with 20 pounds or more to see somebody who was forced to do the event as part of a promotion or whatever and makes that very clear by the way he/she acts.

Eliza was forced to do the events she has for promotion of Tru Calling and she is so nice so it would depended on whether she would try and make the best of it

Sarah Michelle Gellar Is On The Jonathon Ross Show On The Friday Before Halloween!! She Is Promoting Her New Film The Grudge!!

Any Chance Showmasters???

According to the official Jonathan Ross website the guests are : -

Friday 29th October

Barbara Windsor - legend

Geri Halliwell - Spice Girl

The Killers - play live

so not sure where u heard about her being on ??

Sarah Michelle Gellar Is On The Jonathon Ross Show On The Friday Before Halloween!! She Is Promoting Her New Film The Grudge!!

Any Chance Showmasters???

According to the official Jonathan Ross website the guests are : -

Friday 29th October

Barbara Windsor - legend

Geri Halliwell - Spice Girl

The Killers - play live

so not sure where u heard about her being on ??

HERE

Eliza was forced to do the events she has for promotion of Tru Calling and she is so nice so it would depended on whether she would try and make the best of it

I'm pretty sure she wasn't forced to do the event she did in the UK during the weekend as Tru Calling has been cancelled so she wasn't promoting anything. From what i've found, Eliza is happy to meet her fans and has appeared at other events like the Buffy Posting Board Party is the US without promoting anything. SMG has never done any kind of signing, ever, even when she started out on Buffy. I seriously doubt she would do an event now.

The event that was part of a TRU CALLING promotional tour was in the Spring, and not this past weekend. It is possible that she enjoyed it and opened up to doing these events.

Everything about SMG has been said as regards her signing and event attendance, so it is not worth repeating. It would be nice for SMG's fans to meet her, but I could never see her doing it going on her track record. However, I never thought I would see Eliza over here and now she has done two events.

The event that was part of a TRU CALLING promotional tour was in the Spring, and not this past weekend. It is possible that she enjoyed it and opened up to doing these events.

If you're talking about her first appearance in the UK it wasn't part of promotional tour of Tru Calling..... ^_^