1st LOTR Section Forum Awards 2004

Nell

How do we vote? Or when do votes have to be in by?

I have to make sure you get 'best hobbit' too!!! Because I don't wanna be lonesome. :unsure::lol: But there are loads of good Sams, but I've only found one excellent Frodo! *cough* you *cough*

Elf impersonator....I'll be surprised if anyone recognises me as that Legolas... :D

I'd put you in "kindest" and "nuttiest"

wubbingness :lol::o:wub: You should win these too. :wub:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Kilty!! I didn't think anyone wood notice lol shoulda known you woodn't miss anything!

Nickwise: What we're gunna do is, once the categories have been decided we are gunna announce a list of nominees for each award, you then have to email me with ur vote for each category, then we'll post letting you know when the ceremony is! we're hoping that we can get most ppl to come on at the same time and announce the awards properly!! shood (!) be good!!!

same as how you vote, once we have a list of categories we will ask you to email us with ur nominees, once we have them we will post a list with categories and nominees, then we ask you just to email one more with ur votes for each award!

LOL Kilty!! I didn't think anyone wood notice lol shoulda known you woodn't miss anything!

Nickwise: What we're gunna do is, once the categories have been decided we are gunna announce a list of nominees for each award, you then have to email me with ur vote for each category, then we'll post letting you know when the ceremony is! we're hoping that we can get most ppl to come on at the same time and announce the awards properly!! shood (!) be good!!!

and NOW!!!! i noticec how to nominate... ah well... :lol:

Best Hobbit Impersonator

Best Elf Impersonator

hobbit is either nickwise or babyfrodo, or sarowyn, or cazamir.......

the ONLY elf i've seen is nickwise :D :D :D :D

Most Dirty minded forum member

Me?

well...

i'm not that bad... just that some ppl might think it... ;)

you know who you are ;) ;) :D:unsure::angry:

*knocks on head* What about Sarowyn's Arwen? You have seen elves or do you only have eyes for one...? :P:D:D

I'd nominate them both!

oooh this sounds like fun.

*cough* would you look at my signature. *cough* oh and my avi too!! *cough*

i wonder what award i could be nominated for?? lol

=x=

hmm......i wonder what that cood be?! .....nope....its not coming to me...... *thinks* hmmm.......ive got it!! most obsessed with Dom!!!!! :rolleyes::D

oooh this sounds like fun.

*cough* would you look at my signature. *cough* oh and my avi too!! *cough*

i wonder what award i could be nominated for?? lol

=x=

hmm......i wonder what that cood be?! .....nope....its not coming to me...... *thinks* hmmm.......ive got it!! most obsessed with Dom!!!!! :unsure::uhoh:

*gasp*

you are soooo clever!!!

=x=

Thankyou Nell!

:unsure:

*can we have a best frying pan award?*

I cood (is that right) suggest the most elusive forum members ie. Billy Bird and Kilteus. They are never around when you want them. But then I suppose they are up for the Astin/Legolas and Wood nuts award. Then again, there is always the one who has read the book most award and the getting drunk at Collectormania awards so me mate and I have a chance.

OK guys, categories are now closed and final, i shall add the best ones to the list. Keep ur eyes peeled for a list of nominees! when the nominee thread has started, if you think someone shood be nominated for an award and they are missing from the list, post and we will add them!