THE GOONIES - "Hey you guys""

theoriginalgoonie

Details of my event for next year for any Goonies fans who are interested in going....

GOONIESPRESS1.jpg

The new event site is in development and when it is completed all future updates and information about the event will be posted there, to keep all event information complete and up to date. I will give details of it in due course.

Let me know your thoughts on the matter!!

GOONIES chamber of commerce article - click link!

I wanted to show you this link, so you can see that the event is well underway. It is from the chamber of commerce and their december newsletter, on page 2.

~~~~~~~

Showmasters,

The Goonies is one of the few movies that captures all of our childhood dreams and fantasies!!

Please bring back the Goonies and give others a chance to meet some of their all time favourite actors, who maybe missed out on C4 and C5.

"...first you gotta do the truffle shuffle"

Come on - DO IT!

:firedevil:. ....please....

Also, if anyone bought the newly released UK version of the Goonies, region 2 and you are having problems accessing the audio+visual commentary, I attached the press release below so you can follow WB's instructions.

gooniespressrelease.jpg

Anyone want a Goonies calendar to print off?

Well, I made my own one and will be adding the new pages on a monthly basis. So, feel free to check it out!! I have November done so far.

The names appearing on the days are for registered Goonies forum members at The Goonies Homepage and The Goonies Vacation .

Click this link to see the calendar - NEW - Goonies November 2004 Calendar!

Thanks!!!!

Edited by theoriginalgoonie

Francis Fratelli : Tell us everything! Everything!

Chunk : Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Jake Fratelli : I'm beginning to like this kid, Ma!

Hoping, hoping and hoping some more for the Goonies next year...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
....Anyone want a Goonies calendar to print off?

Well, I made my own one and will be adding the new pages on a monthly basis. So, feel free to check it out!! I have November done so far....

I would LOVE a Goonies calandar!!!! :wub:

how did you make it?!?! :D

HOW cwl!!!!! :wub:

*got here by following link in the c7, just to let you know the campaign is working :wub: *

surfy sah xx

I never grew up watching this movie like loads of others here did. I saw it maybe once or twice in the 80s but it never really left much of an impression on me...was I a normal kid????

I take it you guys got into it cos there are kids in it and your folks took you to see it?

....Anyone want a Goonies calendar to print off?

Well, I made my own one and will be adding the new pages on a monthly basis. So, feel free to check it out!! I have November done so far....

I would LOVE a Goonies calandar!!!! :lol:

send one this-a-way, please!

:D:D

HOW PERFECT WOULD A GOONIES CALENDAR BE FOR CHISTMAS!? :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...