STARGATE MEET AT LFACC2

zebredy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY THERE! I'm coming to LFACC2!!! YEY! i'll only be able to make it on the saturday though unfortunately. so i guess i'll just see u guys around. i'll be there with my craig t-shirt.

a bit off-topic: Who's gonna see Craig? Kayla! if ur going can i go with you.

i'm gonna try n see what i can do but i really don't think i can make the sunday. i'm hoping to see lots of pics though when u all get bk.

I think you should crash in with us on Saturday night :wub:

bring your c6 crew ID too then you can come to the P A R T Y!!!! :wub:

guys T can't make it up till 12ish so if anyone could some how get her a CRAIG ticket and a CHRIS ticket that'd be great! (no idea how maybe you could claim to have dropped them :wub:)

see you on msn laters my peeps,

LONDON TOMORROW!!!!! *bounce* :wub: xx

HEY THERE! I'm coming to LFACC2!!! YEY! i'll only be able to make it on the saturday though unfortunately. so i guess i'll just see u guys around. i'll be there with my craig t-shirt.

i'm gonna try n see what i can do but i really don't think i can make the sunday. i'm hoping to see lots of pics though when u all get bk.

Course!! We can go together, Nicki will you be joining us???? We have that mission remember!!!!

What I always do is get tickets for all the guets I want then for all the other people that are there so that if I meet someone I know there that wants a ticket for a person Im not seeing and comes late to the event, then I can give it to them.

I'll see what I can do with regards to getting a Craig ticket as I don't want to see him. I can't guarantee it will be a low number but I will try my best. (fingers crossed)

As I have said I'm arriving there quite early in the morning but my priority is the talks as I can rush to get tickets for the people I don't get a chance to see on Saturday, on Sunday. However the talk tickets I want, I have a feeling will be gone by Sunday

:D

Course!! We can go together, Nicki will you be joining us???? We have that mission remember!!!!

Ai, I'll be there :D

we'll keep an eye out for you!

we are all generally wearing SG t's or "unform" so look our for us too! some of us shall also be wearing lables with our forum names on B)

hope to see ya! keep up the good work with the posting ;)

surfy sah xx

ps-what's your real name?! :wub: you can call me sah!! :wub: