STARGATE MEET AT LFACC2

zebredy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope that they let my boyfriend and I stay in the car overnight in the car park. If not I don't know what Im gona be doing on the Sunday or what time I'm gona get there. If they do then everthing is sorted for me (fingers crossed) :D I just hope I dont miss you all in the que

:headscratch:

OK everybody I have bought a card for Amanda.

Inside it says:

Your recent news is really great, so here's a wish to say now happy celebrations are the order of the day. Congratulations and very best wishes.

The card is big enough for all of you to sign so we need to meet before going to Chris.

I shall ring Tigger to let her know I have arrived so that she can spread the message that we need to meet and sign the card.

As I bought the card I want to give it to Chris but you can join me and see his reaction and have a great conversation with him.

I have written on the card: To Amanda.........

Shall I write Amanda and (her husband name) or Amanda Tapping???

Edited by BluebizzieB

wait a minute!!!! as a last minute costume thingy.... can i be one of the scientists?!?!  i have a labcoat!!! I could be maybe simon coombs?!?

;):P   :P

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you soo have to!!!!!!

please pLeAsE PLEASE!!!!!!! :angry:

Luv sah xx

for you... anything!! :P

I can't wait till the weekend!!! -_- xx

SATURDAY EVENING details!

for anyone who's interested! :D

I received my CREW booklet this morn (yey!) which gives details of the crew party - for LFACC2 AND c6 crew!

now I know alot of peeps haven't crewed - and this is the good bit - the party is being held in a PUB in by event and is open to everyone as usual till bout 8:30! so if peeps wanted to go to the pub before the party we could do! :rolleyes:

I REALLY wanna go to the crew party as we kinda missed out at c6 and I wanna see everyone BUT don't wanna leave the rest of ya out so won't stay all night B)

dunno what's happening other than that?! :blink: I think there are various pub/hotel things on the LFACC2 topic but we haven't mentioned it here :unsure: - THOSE OF US WHO ARE SHARING ESPESH - what ARE we gunna do!!! :lol:

I am leaving THURS afternoon to go to a mates in London that eve so PLEASE can we sort this out ASAP! (though I know people will text me if it doesn't get organised :P )

post what you thin RE: FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS e.g. fireworks? stay in with lappy movie? go with the flow? sort something with forumers?! :huh:

Luv sah xx :o

SATURDAY EVENING details!

for anyone who's interested! :D

I received my CREW booklet this morn (yey!) which gives details of the crew party - for LFACC2 AND c6 crew!

now I know alot of peeps haven't crewed - and this is the good bit - the party is being held in a PUB in by event and is open to everyone as usual till bout 8:30! so if peeps wanted to go to the pub before the party we could do! :lol:

I REALLY wanna go to the crew party as we kinda missed out at c6 and I wanna see everyone BUT don't wanna leave the rest of ya out so won't stay all night B)

dunno what's happening other than that?! :o I think there are various pub/hotel things on the LFACC2 topic but we haven't mentioned it here :P - THOSE OF US WHO ARE SHARING ESPESH - what ARE we gunna do!!! :o

I am leaving THURS afternoon to go to a mates in London that eve so PLEASE can we sort this out ASAP! (though I know people will text me if it doesn't get organised :wub: )

post what you thin RE: FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS e.g. fireworks? stay in with lappy movie? go with the flow? sort something with forumers?! :o

Luv sah xx :huh:

Ive no idea about plans!! we could go to the pub or what a film i dont know!!!!

I'll prob bring mine for the train too :D

how bout WoO and maybe some SGA - everyone will see the one on Tuesday but I'm sure there won't be any objections to watch it again :lol:

this way we won't be stuck or bored but we can always go to forum meet or whatever if something IS arranged! :lol:

Luv sah xx

Ok well I have changed plans again and have scrapped the hotel idea all together. My friend and I are going to risk it and come up on the Saturday we probably won't arrive until after opening time hopefully we will still get to meet everyone we want to. We will stay right until the end so fingers crossed.

We won't be able to meet you guys before that means but would love to meet you whilst we are going round I really would. :lol:

don't forget to come visit me tooooooooooooooo!

I won't accept "oh but you crewed" as an excuse for you not waving from afar or coming n saying "heeeeeello!" so :DB):lol:

Luv sah xx

ps-is anyone going to see (not nec to get autos!!) mr craig then cause Theresa is wanting her photo from c5 signed and I'm not sure I will have time on Sunday?! ;)

Expect to find me hanging around near a certain someone. :borg:

But by the way guys I will be making some badges to put on my bag. They will have my username on so if you see the Muffin badge then just poke me ok. Or shout 'Muffin' :hathor: