David boreanaz

mortal_fairy

Mr Marsters is by far the vampier vamp and if any vampires are gunna be at C4 i know which i want :P Not that it would happen,but if it did,James would be the vampiest...ok im just gonna be quiet cos im babbling again....

James is a super great guy! Sooooooo nice and down to earth!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Okay well if you want David I hope your willing to pay for him. There is a David B Event you can find it at www.jealousevents.co.uk that is the only European event plus it cost you £80 for one day I have been to three events with Buffy/Angel people and they only cost me £100 for all three. The David B convention is rediciously expensive. If you want to go to a convention go to starfury events they are cheap and reasonable. The David B event will be back with atleast 5000 attendees in a room only big enough for 2000 Star Fury has 3000 and room for 3000 attendees

Indeed i was! My first Starfury event and i have to say.. Friday the first day and i was hooked!!! :o

I was planning on going to the DB event.. but things changed lol! I figured after discussing with the head mr JE himself that his prices are ridiculous and you shoulnd't be allowed to charge that for a photo and after 3 warnings in one day that i'd be best not to. The prices are so feckin stupid! Who would pay £50 for ONE photo? i mean it's not even a photo!! It is a quick shot at the autograph desk! the complaining about the way they run things etc.. i think did their heads in :D but i am certainly not paying their prices for anything! Why pay £50 for one photo with david when i can go to a SF event and get 5 photos with 5 different people!! :o *dances*

And they say their prices are always reasonable.. probably for them! Staff probably don't have to pay! geez.. long live SF!