any party tickets left?

lucy

all i want to know is there any party tickets left.............. i desperately want to go but i'm stupid and lazy so i've never got mine and i only just desided that i'm going.............. thanx to anyone who replies.

Edited by lucy

all i want to know is there any party tickets left.............. i desperately want to go but i'm stupid and lazy so i've never got mine and i only just desided that i'm going.............. thanx to anyone who replies.

There are but you can only buy them from the stand at Collectormania now.

oh dear............. i pressume i'll need to get there v early to get tickets.............................it's my first convention, i know there's not normally a party btu does any one know where for example you need to go to get them once your there.............. and i really really want to see nicholas brendan should i get there really early, stupid questions i'm sure but i don't know what i'm doing!

i think i'll call first thing in the morning............. i don't like the idea of gettin them when i'm there, just incase i don't get there in time i think i'll cry if i don't get a ticket! now i'm worried about gettin to see nic brendon aswell cos people are sayin it's not guaranteed. i've never been to one before so i'm all new at this. hopefully we'll be able to get our tickets tomo!

I'm assuming Nick will have a virtual queue system, so you could get your ticket for his queue when you get there, then run to the SM's desk to get the party tickets, then back to Nick's queue to wait for your number

Edited by Tookie

i called the number on the internet this morning and got some really randomn guy who sounded like he was just sat in his bedroom taking my card details! it didn't sound very .......... official. but i did get tickets, so i hope everyone else did if their after them. v excited now!

i called the number on the internet this morning and got some really randomn guy who sounded like he was just sat in his bedroom taking my card details! it didn't sound very .......... official.

I think that's the same for everyone, well it was for me anyway but it was a bird that answered the phone. They should answer the phone by saying, "Hello, Showmasters. How can I help?" Much better and official sound than just "hullo", I mean they are taking loads of calls after having just put that number up online for all to see so they can take our money.

:D people are being picky about how the phones are answered?

Customer service = customer satisfaction.

Weren't you worried that you had wrung the wrong number when you were greeted with a basic, "hullo", as if you had just called a guy at home? :unsure: After all, you were about to give them card details. Can you imagine the Travel Lodge greeting people on th ephone like that?

Edited by nicky

• Moderators
Weren't you worried that you had wrung the wrong number when you were greeted with a basic, "hullo", as if you had just called a guy at home? :lol: After all, you were about to give them card details. Can you imagine the Travel Lodge greeting people on th ephone like that?

Well even *I* could answer my phone with HELLO SHOWMASTERS, doesn't mean I AM Showmasters tho, so u could still get the wrong number and ppl cud still steal ur money :lol:

some really randomn guy who sounded like he was just sat in his bedroom taking my card details! it didn't sound very .......... official

My mum rang first thing for me. When I got in from school she said the guy was really off with her and she didn't order the tickets cuz he basically said they might not get here before saturday and there'd be loads left :yoda:

i personally think that if i am giving away my hard earned money to people, i want a better level of service than i recieved when booking my tickets.

also, surely these events require a high level of organisation. there is no great level of confidence inspired within me.

despite this, i am greatly looking forward to this event, especially meeting the buffy crew!

grace