Responses to Statements in Here Please

showmasters

Can't we just leave the politics to the event organisers, and concentrate on having a good time at whichever event you wish to attend?

Now look what you made me do...you have resorted me to quoting myself!!!!

*shakes head* :P

^_^ It's a shame Bob, wish everything could be that simple :rolleyes:

Like your affinity for calling me Bob :lol::P

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Chris still has not been in touch with Wolf to cancel SG8 why have they removed him from the guest list and added this statement...

Chris Judge has cancelled his appearence at SG8 to take a larger fee from another event.There is nothing more we can say that will make this sound right.Chris has made his choice.

Looks to me as if Chris has been in touch.

Well yes, fair play; but ouch - that's a bit of a "toys out of the pram" announcement, isn't it? :rolleyes:

*Starts to whistle the theme music to THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY (aka SHOWMASTERS, FATHER COOP and eh eh ehhhh :rolleyes: )*

So, I hear that some hombre over at spam Cat Events (:() has started a fight with Showmasters.

I hear this same hombre is also sending over people to start trouble in this here saloon...

Well, this gun is for hire....point me the way to go partners!!!

Father Coop...He is Good, Bad but never ugly!!!

Edited by Father Coop

*Starts to whistle the theme music to THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY (aka SHOWMASTERS, FATHER COOP and eh eh ehhhh :lol: )*

So, I hear that some hombre over at spam Cat Events (;)) has started a fight with Showmasters.

I hear this same hombre is also sending over people to start trouble in this here saloon...

I come here for some intelligent conversation, and people are still slinging mud! Grow up(and your insults lack class).

You saying that's Bryan's ugly? Now who's making personal insults! LOL :unsure::unsure:

Let me see...have I picked up anyone on personal comments? Not to my knowledge...

Did I say Bryan was Ugly...No...

And I knowyou never said I did....

If you choose the read my post as saying that Bryan is ugly when I never mentioned his name, then I guess that is your perpgative...wrong...but your perogative!!!

Father Coop....he has a great lawyer that looks after his affairs!!!

*Starts to whistle the theme music to THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY (aka SHOWMASTERS, FATHER COOP and eh eh ehhhh :unsure: )*

So, I hear that some hombre over at spam Cat Events (:unsure:) has started a fight with Showmasters.

I come here for some intelligent conversation, and people are still slinging mud! Grow up(and your insults lack class).

Have I slung mud...no!!!

Two posters now have taken a harmless fun post and made it into what they want to be...

If anyone has slung mud it is the poster saying my insults lack class.

Why? Because I never insulted anyone and never have low class.

Lady E...I have no problem letting things go, but if people choose to come on here from eh eh ehhhh Forum and slag off SM or posters on here then I will post.

Until then I will not post about eh eh ehhhh as I feel there are alot of people who need to look up the meaning of the phrase "The pot calling the kettle black!!"

Father Coop...he ain't perfect, but then no one is!!!

Wow it has taken me ages to read this thread.

I'm not going to say who I think is to blame as I don't want to stir it all up again. I just hope that Wolf see sense and refund the poor genuine fans who just want to meet Chris.

I'm not a huge SG fan but know how I would feel if it was Sean Bean, Viggo Mortensen or someone who means a lot to me. I know that sometimes guests cancel for whatever reason, but with other events you could just not go, cancel the hotel, no real money loss. But I understand that isn't the case with SG8 as you have to buy tickets in advance.

I wouldn’t see that as Wolf admitting guilt. I’d just see that as them doing the decent things for the fans who want to go to LFCC to meet Chris instead.

We'll see what happens I guess.

*Starts to whistle the theme music to THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY (aka SHOWMASTERS, FATHER COOP and eh eh ehhhh :unsure: )*

So, I hear that some hombre over at spam Cat Events (:unsure:) has started a fight with Showmasters.

Have I slung mud...no!!!

Two posters now have taken a harmless fun post and made it into what they want to be...

Lady E...I have no problem letting things go, but if people choose to come on here from eh eh ehhhh Forum and slag off SM or posters on here then I will post.

Until then I will not post about eh eh ehhhh as I feel there are alot of people who need to look up the meaning of the phrase "The pot calling the kettle black!!"

Ok sorry for getting hot under the collar, accept my apologies.

*Starts to whistle the theme music to THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY (aka SHOWMASTERS, FATHER COOP and eh eh ehhhh :rolleyes: )*

So, I hear that some hombre over at spam Cat Events (:o) has started a fight with Showmasters.

Have I slung mud...no!!!

Ok sorry for getting hot under the collar, accept my apologies.

I respect your apology, and I will recipricate by saying that I am sorry for some of the comments I have made as they have probably inflamed the situation!!!

However, I will never stand by and see an innocent party fall victim to unproven rumours and gossip.

Showmasters have answered all questions asked and that information, coupled with statements by L3, Chris Judge and Julie Caitlin Brown show that Showmasters did nothing wrong and Chris had already decided not to attend the convention he had agreed to attend but had yet to have a contract given to him months later. Only when Chris had parted waves with the other event organiser, did the Showmasters deal surface as Chris had asked his agent if there were any other events available.

The thing that has eternally bugged me is that the other organiser and it's admin section have skirted around answering direct questions, encouraged people to go to LFACC and C6 to verbally assault Chris Judge and Julie Caitin Brown (comments, as with many others, since deleted!!!!), and gone as far as to put childish comments on their main page about Chris.

If it had been the other way around then I would have defended the other way.

I will not provoke comments on here about this situation, but I reserve the right to post if someone comes on slagging off Showmasters or Chris or Julie even after all what has been shown.

Father Coop...keeping true to his roots!!

Reading some of the recent comments, the saying

"Empty vessels made most noise"

comes to mind

:rolleyes:

So, do you wish me to list the empty vessels as I have loads I could :o

And this vessel is full after tea!!!

So, I must be quiet tonight

Father Coop...Whispering his way to the top!!!

Hey Coop, you did realise I saw your post as funny didn't you?

Just you know, shouldn't be calling Bryan ugly. Some of us Wolf regulars love every hair on his head! :o:rolleyes:

I do realise now Rowan...but as I said, I never called Bryan or Wolf Ugly!!!

People just assumed I meant him!!!

Father Coop...his lawyer may be good..but his barrister is an animal!!!

The thing that has eternally bugged me is that the other organiser and it's admin section have ....., encouraged people to go to LFACC and C6 to verbally assault Chris Judge and Julie Caitin Brown (comments, as with many others, since deleted!!!!),

Coop, I'm enjoying your posts so nothing personal, but I've got to disagree with you on that point. For instance if you look on the Julie Caitlin Brown thread (locked but not deleted) where someone advocated giving her a hard time Wolf admin's response was:

'We would not advise any tomatoes or eggs, but simply NOT buying an autograph will send a clear message.'

I think they've always made clear that as far as they are concerned if people want to protest in some 'civilised' way, fine, but they are against anyone 'attacking' JCB.

The thing that has eternally bugged me is that the other organiser and it's admin section have ....., encouraged people to go to LFACC and C6 to verbally assault Chris Judge and Julie Caitin Brown (comments, as with many others, since deleted!!!!),

Coop, I'm enjoying your posts so nothing personal, but I've got to disagree with you on that point. For instance if you look on the Julie Caitlin Brown thread (locked but not deleted) where someone advocated giving her a hard time Wolf admin's response was:

'We would not advise any tomatoes or eggs, but simply NOT buying an autograph will send a clear message.'

I think they've always made clear that as far as they are concerned if people want to protest in some 'civilised' way, fine, but they are against anyone 'attacking' JCB.

Hey Rowan..now, I am not saying this to prove a point or win an argument...but as God is my witness (no pun intended), I saw several posts from the admin section poster advicating giving hassle to Chris and Julie.

Father Coop....he needs some afters!!!