Responses to Statements in Here Please

showmasters

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
I just got a thread locked over there. LOL

Funny how ur willing to slag off Showmasters and make them look stupid when ur just going on the memory of ONE member on here that can't even fully remember AND has no evidence, yet the members from THIS board that have gone over to Wolf (Gandalf, myself, Ashleo, Stan etc) have NOT attacked Wolf, and would rather try and discuss things fairly with the Admin. Kinda makes ur actions look a bit petty don't u think?

Somebody also going by Elainec on the other board - is that you also? - went into speculation people on here are jealous about Tori because they can't go to a Level 3 event because of a comment I made. What I heard there from Elainec sounded more like you're howling with the pack about "evil Showmasters". I saw somebody responding to that, don't know if this is the flame you are refering to.

All I want to say is I am glad you changed your mind.

If that is a mix up, I apologize. I wanted to check if I remember right, but I can't find that post in question anymore. Too many posts of the same nature and too many threads... :D

I can only agree 110 percent with what you said here.

I think that was probably me, and I can't remember saying anything particularly nasty about SM. What I vaguely remember saying about Torri/L3/SM is that maybe there had been an agreement set up, as per the Amanda arrangement and that we shouldn't jump to conclusions (not a direct quote, but you get the gist).

The other person's reply was something along the lines of L3 have put a statement up (this is before all of the confusion was settled) and nothing had been agreed, so SM were poaching guests from L3 - hence the reason behind my gloating.

Now being really selfish, I really couldn't care less where the guests go, so long as I get the chance to meet them. As I said in my earlier post, I'm going to both events, always have been, so there's been no change of mind or opinion.

E :cylon:

I just got a thread locked over there.  LOL

Funny how ur willing to slag off Showmasters and make them look stupid when ur just going on the memory of ONE member on here that can't even fully remember AND has no evidence, yet the members from THIS board that have gone over to Wolf (Gandalf, myself, Ashleo, Stan etc) have NOT attacked Wolf, and would rather try and discuss things fairly with the Admin. Kinda makes ur actions look a bit petty don't u think?

Well maybe if you came up with a new question instead of repeatedly going on about something that's already been answered if you bothered to read the threads there... It does come across as you are trying to pick fights for the sake of it and/or have only come on the board to crow when you think the arguments been won.

And yes, I am probably guilty of a bit of crowing right now. If you read what I've put, I've said I'm not totally believing it's true that the hobbits didn't have contracts (though it's 2 people not one saying it last time I looked). Just sorry, but if it's true it's hysterical as far as I'm concerned.

I just got a thread locked over there.  LOL

Well maybe if you came up with a new question instead of repeatedly going on about something that's already been answered if you bothered to read the threads there... It does come across as you are trying to pick fights for the sake of it and/or have only come on the board to crow when you think the arguments been won.

And yes, I am probably guilty of a bit of crowing right now. If you read what I've put, I've said I'm not totally believing it's true that the hobbits didn't have contracts (though it's 2 people not one saying it last time I looked). Just sorry, but if it's true it's hysterical as far as I'm concerned.

i'm sorry.

please point out where exactly it has been answered that it is justifiable to delete threads without any cause?

please point out where also it has been said why it is justifiable to prevent people from discussing a topic that clearly they they have an opinion on and an interest in?

thanks, rowan.

please point out where exactly it has been answered that it is justifiable to delete threads without any cause?

please point out where also it has been said why it is justifiable to prevent people from discussing a topic that clearly they they have an opinion on and an interest in?

My mistake, I thought your questions were about contracts, the ones I've seen have been.

There are topics left open that you can things about SG8 in. If you want to ask questions about the way the board is run, maybe you should try posting in a more appropriate forum? I'd try 'Website support'.

i copied the SM statement on hobbit contracts, asking Admin not to delete it.

its gone.

THIS is the true Wolf.

what is against their interests is to be removed and oppressed.

Rowan, how can you defend them now? none of your posts - that i am aware - have been removed from here.

you defend an unproffessional sham that operates for themselves and their egos, not the fans.

Why can't people just drop it and get on with their lives!!!

What does it matter whether or not they had / have contracts??? :yoda:

The guest will go to which every event they want and I for one do not 100% guarantee any guest turning up until the day.

Not because I do not believe anyone but people do get ill or have personal reasons for not turning up.

Hello I am new here I have just registered because I posted on the Wolf board 5 minutes ago asking a question only to find my post AND the thread deleted.

Someone had posted that Wolf had deleted Chris Judges statement I asked when and where it had been posted as I have never seen it over on the Wolf site. I thought it was a fair question in response to a resonable post Wolf admin did not agree .

Does anyone here know if Wolf did in fact have a copy of the statement posted at some time?

Thankyou

jojo

As far as has been posted so far, Chris STILL has not given final confirmation that he is cancelling on SG8 and 2 other related events, so Wolf cannot post a statement as they cannot get hold of him. Chris is not contacting them. I only know he isn't coming cause of the statement on these boards.

I don't know why your post would be deleted jojo.

Rowan you are one of the most vindictive people I have ever encountered online. You came over here causing trouble for a few days, stirring things up and just generally being very rude. You were proved wrong about Torri and to a certain extent were proved wrong about the Chris Judge situation. Did you come back and apologise? No you dissapeared for a while. Now you have found out another little piece of gossip you are back here 'crowing' and bi***ing again.

Please just go away. I really hope not everyone going to SG8 is like you. But actually I am hopeful because the majority of people from the Wolf boards that have come over here have been really nice.

Meet up anyone *g*

To choc1

If Chris still has not been in touch with Wolf to cancel SG8 why have they removed him from the guest list and added this statement...

Chris Judge has cancelled his appearence at SG8 to take a larger fee from another event.There is nothing more we can say that will make this sound right.Chris has made his choice.

Looks to me as if Chris has been in touch.

jojo

I've had posts deleted here in the past, and on the Wolf boards. It annoys me, and I'm glad that both boards have allowed at least some debate to go on.

wolf has made clear their zero-tolerance of debate.

choc1, is it not possible that the wolf boards could have permitted a user to post the statement, so long as it was made clear that they were not posting as wolf?

Oh boy.. all over again.

Wolf can't be bothered to answer questions.

Showmaster have given all the information needed.

Unless something new is released eveyone is repeating the same old stuff.

Very boring. Nothing will be changed by whining. I want the happy SM board back...

Welcome to all the new people, hope you stick around if only to chat and have a good time with all the cool and mad people here.

Tata! :gorgeous:

• Moderators
Can't we just leave the politics to the event organisers, and concentrate on having a good time at whichever event you wish to attend?

Now look what you made me do...you have resorted me to quoting myself!!!!

*shakes head* :blush:

:rolleyes: It's a shame Bob, wish everything could be that simple :gorgeous: