SG Atlantis hasn't aired in UK ! So why are we

dufresne

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having read on a theatre page on teletext, it seems that Sigourney is signed up until the 7th November to do a play in the US. I also see that Lance is at another convention here in October so that may be good for him to do the LFACC in November.

Oh no thats bad, no sigourney weaver, oh well, maybe some other time then.

Just mean i'll have to nag for her all the time for maybe LFCC3 or C7!!!!!!

i'll say very little on this topic

yes it looks like aliens is sidelined - but look at the star wars reunion for c6. for a while there were very few guests at all being announced. theres plenty of time to go.

fighting among ourselves - if showmasters decide to shut down the forum with all the fighting on here, and stop doing events, i wouldn't blame them. i've no idea if they've even considered it - and i'm not saying i'd agree or like it - but i could see the point.

i also, however, see the point of informing showmasters that the announcements aren't particularly liked - i don't know how negotiations go, but i'm guessing there has to be a lot of contact made. now, if showmasters are aware a lot of people are upset that extra time isn't going into getting an aliens contract they might - if they work like that - put in the extra time.

so moaning has its place - but if its going to degenerate into fighting and slagging others off (i'm not meaning this thread necessarily, nor am i naming any other thread) then at least some ppl are going to consider leaving the forum. not much point posting where civilisation is being lost, in my opinion.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *wags finger*

:P:P:D:P:P

Ya know it makes sense!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah that reminds me, surely you guys remember Cadburys Wispa's yeah, well why can I not find them whatsoever in any shops????

Now in my opinion this is much more of a serious dilema, I mean I have a cup of tea in front of me right now and I have a really bad urge to dunk a wispa bar in it and erm yeah you get the idea, but I can't find anyway.

I'm being deprived of my one favourite choccie bar.

:P:P:P:P:P

Oh yeah that reminds me, surely you guys remember Cadburys Wispa's yeah, well why can I not find them whatsoever in any shops????

Now in my opinion this is much more of a serious dilema, I mean I have a cup of tea in front of me right now and I have a really bad urge to dunk a wispa bar in it and erm yeah you get the idea, but I can't find anyway.

one answer my littlie vampsie - pot noodle + twix = delicious!!!!! :angry::D :D

I can imagine that now actually, a nice beef and tomato pot noodle and a twix LOL

Awwwwwwww I want some frnech fries and ice cream now

*flexes fingers*

firstly, I'm glad some one agrees it's NOT AN ALIENS EVENT!!! just as SM events are not LotR or SW or anything else!!!!

secondly, some one has already used SW as an example, look at all the guests they have announced LATELY so close to the show, LFACC2 is MILES away in comparison!

it's great for SG fans to have these guests, spesh as we haven't got anyone at c6 since Amanda pulled out - it was said one of the Aliens guys doesn't count so neither do the 1-ep-guest stars at c6 :P

true I do wish that it was SG guys and not Atlantis but only as I've not seen it yet, damn it!!!! :angry:

plus SM need other people to come to their events not just aliens or SW or LotR, this adds variety and I for one can say they are THE reason I am coming to LFACC2 - so much for saving up SM!!!! :D

think I've covered everything!

surfy sah xx

SG FAN AND DAMN PROUD!!!! :D

edit: purple, d'oh!!!! :P

Edited by surfy_sah

They don't make them anymore, tis Cadbury Bubble or something like that now.

You are joking, thats bad news that is, oh well i may as well give these a try, bet they don't taste half as good mind.

• Moderators
i also, however, see the point of informing showmasters that the announcements aren't particularly liked - i don't know how negotiations go, but i'm guessing there has to be a lot of contact made. now, if showmasters are aware a lot of people are upset that extra time isn't going into getting an aliens contract they might - if they work like that - put in the extra time.

I can see ur logic actually, and fair enough, but then MY logic says ... ok, it was their idea in the first place to have a "major" Aliens reunion, so u'd have to assume they'd know what "major" guests to go for right? Or they wudn't have chosen Aliens in the first place. So in turn, I'd assume they're always working hard to get Aliens guests cuz it was their idea to begin with :D And also, I bet having Atlantis guests doesn't effect them getting Aliens ones :D But yes, fighting is no good :angry:

• Moderators

You are joking, thats bad news that is, oh well i may as well give these a try, bet they don't taste half as good mind.

They've actually been gone for months now ya know lol

I can imagine that now actually, a nice beef and tomato pot noodle and a twix LOL

ahhh....

*slurp*

They've actually been gone for months now ya know lol

I knw, but I only just thought to ask about it, David I'm slow what can I say LOL

• Moderators
I knw, but I only just thought to ask about it, David I'm slow what can I say LOL

lol they were mine and my housemate's fave choc bar at uni, we were ANGRY when they stopped doing them, we even wrote and complained :angry: lol

ahhh....

*slurp*

Awwwwww I'm hungry now LOL

..... And also, I bet having Atlantis guests doesn't effect them getting Aliens ones :P But yes, fighting is no good :angry:

this is a most excellent point!!!!!

did the SW Reunion at c6 stop them getting LotR, HP, Buffy, A-Team, ST, Flash Gordon??? (and any others that don't fit there :P)

NO!!!!

so follow the words of that wonderful song, "always look on the bright side of life" :P

*attempts to wistle tune* :D

surfy sah xx :D

Got a 10p off voucher, cheeky gits lol

Bloody hell, I would write back and complain and say that the cost of sending the letter cost more than that and that you want a box full of choccie to make up for it!!!!!

Whats their address, I'll complain at them, i bet I can get a whole box full of choccie

ahhh....

*slurp*

me too... might have summat to do with the fact that i haven't eaten much, other than 2 pancakes and a chicken salad roll though... :P

(thats all day mind!!! :P )

ahhh....

*slurp*

me too... might have summat to do with the fact that i haven't eaten much, other than 2 pancakes and a chicken salad roll though... :P

(thats all day mind!!! :P )

Hmmmmmmmmmm ok you wanna talk food lets see what have i had

The most scruptious cheese and pickle baguette, freshly made this morning, the baguette was still warm, perferctly yummy, erm packet of crisps, a banana (please no comments LOL) erm er oh an apple and erm some toast for tea. Yeps thats it oh and loads of cups of tea one can of diet coke and I'm about to have a bottle of bud in a minute LOL

So yeah I've scoffed big time today LOL

Whats their address, I'll complain at them, i bet I can get a whole box full of choccie

lol no u behave urself miss vamps :huh:

I'll find it myself then LOL, I'm gonna send them a strongly worded letter tomorrow grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i want my Wispa back!!!!!!!! Next to sex they are best thing since sliced bread

Sigh ! Just sign in as Fox Mulder and delete the thread now David, save us all the hassle of expressing opinions !

You really should've realised by now that David is a Showmasters, pom-pom waving stooge, and expressing opinions of any kind that might be deemed to be subversive (ie negative, in an attempt to let SM's know many of us are not impressed with a lot of the C6 and LFCC2 announcements) will garner nothing but abuse from him.

But then maybe if we ignore him, he'll go away. . . . .to a galaxy far far away. . . to the land of Hobbits and the Dark Side.