Mark Hamill

Adam

Well now that Elijahs going, and unrealistic guests can be realistic in Showmasters conventions i thouhg tabout Mark Hamill, I know he does not sign Star Wars items at the moment but i dont know when he will start to sign them again, but Showmasters said they would only get him if he signed Star wars items....

have to wait.

Yea, and they had C-3PO and R2-D2 on the battle ring and stuff like that, and all the nerdy sc-fi fans attacked Mark Hamill and homer saved him! i forgot about that episode! :P

Yea, and they had C-3PO and R2-D2 on the battle ring and stuff like that, and all the nerdy sc-fi fans attacked Mark Hamill and homer saved him! i forgot about that episode! :rolleyes:

They anounced C-3PO and R2-D2 as 'the gay' robots from Star Wars. C-3PO got mad at R2-D2 because he would save him from the other robots (from battle star galactica) that were attacking him!!!LOLOLOLOL!! Than episode is soooo funny! I think Mark Hamill should come and then nerds can attack him! Hehehe! (Kidding)

Adam

I don't know where you heard that Mark doesn't sign Star Wars pictures - he does. He did a play in Miami earlier this year, and I went and met him and he was really nice and cool. He signed all my Star Wars pictures.

Sure he had American dealers there but he dealt with them accordingly.

He was flattered that I went to America just to meet him in the middle of the war.

But if you couldn't afford to go there, he signed lots of Star Wars stuff through the mail for many of my friends who sent stuff to the theatre!

Keep perservering and you'll get him in the end!

:D

Adam

I don't know where you heard that Mark doesn't sign Star Wars pictures - he does. He did a play in Miami earlier this year, and I went and met him and he was really nice and cool. He signed all my Star Wars pictures.

Sure he had American dealers there but he dealt with them accordingly.

He was flattered that I went to America just to meet him in the middle of the war.

But if you couldn't afford to go there, he signed lots of Star Wars stuff through the mail for many of my friends who sent stuff to the theatre!

Keep perservering and you'll get him in the end!

:vader:

Hi Emperor,

I think the gist is that he doesn't do Star Wars signings, like specifically shows/cons where he'd sign Star Wars photos etc as well as other things. His public appearances like that are quite rare anyway, I know he's done Comic Con (and a couple of others)at some point but he was there to promote his comic not to sign SW stuff (and in recent memory, only in USA). He also apparently doesn't do them through the post – to his home/agents address etc – anymore due to time commitments etc.

But he is a lovely guy and your story is a classic one where if you catch actors like him via venue, doing a play etc., he's more then happy to sign for everyone. So rare, you must have been really chuffed! Wish he'd do a play over here lol, that's all I can say! In fact, I'd be happy to see him over here period, so whether it's a comic promo or a charity push, go on showmasters, you can do it!! :D :D :o

Edited by roxy

Hi Roxy,

I was so chuffed finally meeting Mark!

I take your point about Mark not appearing in conjunction with a Star Wars show etc. It's just that it makes him sound mean and nasty if it is thought that he doesn't sign Star Wars pictures, especially when you do get up to him, he is really, really nice.

Mark himself wants to bring the play to London, so there is hope yet!

:unsure:

From their point of view though, they have probably had enough of signing loads of Star Wars bits and pieces. But it is a shame.

At the end of the day, we are the fans thats made him a household name. If Showmasters did get him, they would make sure that he signed Star Wars stuff though. Otherwise it would be a bit pointless him being here!