TOM FELTON

Schmooz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the badder the better i think....although malfoy may seem the better of the two,its toms looks,voice etc along with malfoys badness and shtuff..sooo you canny really have one or the other.you need both for it to work!

oooh i just keep popping up in ere then leaving again dont i..i dont feel i belong here anymore,lol.

this post seems to be...kinda unbreakable, hehe. even i still use to come along here some time...if just three times every month but: i´m alive...well at the moment i actually don´t feel that alive...i´d reather say i´m nearer to death than ever hehe...i´ve got a bad cold with nearly everything you can get...headache, sore throat, cough and even fever (and i didn´t even recognized having raised temperature)...man, this timing is typical for me to get ill. some of my classmates are gonna go to america tomorrow for a month and i wanted to say goodbye to them today but i had to stay at home because of my f***ing illness and so i couldn´t...damn...and HE is also going...the guy i wanna marry, hehe...just kidding...but he´s well fit, really...

i guess i´d stop now...

so that´s all from me...have a nice day/evening/night, what so ever...

mareike

p.s.: *sneezes*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
the badder the better i think....although malfoy may seem the better of the two,its toms looks,voice etc along with malfoys badness and shtuff..sooo you canny really have one or the other.you need both for it to work!

oooh i just keep popping up in ere then leaving again dont i..i dont feel i belong here anymore,lol.

Of course you do stop saying that!!!!! :(:(

Did you know that as of the 26th April this thread will have ben going for exactly ONE YEAR!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

DAMN STRAIGHT!

And in the honour of Tom...

'Gone FIshing there's a sign up on his door, gone fishing he ain't working anymore, left his lines out in the sun where he left them all half done, gone fishing' XD