CSI/CSI:Miami/CSI:NY Spoiler thread!

torres

To follow on from surfy_sah's thread (& to make sure she doesnt get angry again :wub::D ) i thought i would start this thread!

LOTR fan told us that Speedle from CSI:Miami was going to be killed off....im not sure but think its in the first ep. Apparently the CSI team all stand around a coffin that is being given a police officer type burial..y'know American flag etc - Horatio gives a speech.....

....what a way to start the new series! - cant wait though

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't angry!!! I was just hurt that people posted spoilers in a thread where I asked that none be posted in the first post! :o

just don't understand why people want to know what happens - what's the point of watching something if you already know how it's going to play out?!?! :vader:

surfy sah xx

• 5 months later...

sooo loooong ago!!

sarah can you believe we said this!!! :D

good friends now!! :unsure:

this be the last CSI topic I could find, so you lot make sure they don't go getting LOST on page 10 again :lol:

maybe it's time to start begging for our OWN section again... :angry:

surfy sah xx

yeah I think we should get our own section!

Anyway on the spoiler front I heard that we definately find out about Sara's background this season (5) but as I hate finding out what happens before it does I didn't read anymore! but it's good to know that maybe we'll get a few things cleared up... 5 seasons in it's about time!!!

I'm not a big fan of spoilers, but i like to know the odd bit and bob. :lol:

Looks like we will find out about Sara. htiw reh "gniknird melborp"

Put backward incase anyone hasn't seen the ep and doesn't want to know. :D

Looks like we will find out about Sara. htiw reh "gniknird melborp"

Put backward incase anyone hasn't seen the ep and doesn't want to know. :D

wow u have no idea how long that took for me to work out what that said lol :lol:

ok I admit it, resistance was futile, I had to look on IMDB...

it seems Reiko does not appear in any more eps :o;):(:(

gutted! :lol:

surfy sah xx

ps-I haven't read any of these posts since my last, go me!!! :D

Oh, I like Reiko.

Good to see D.B. Woodside though (24, Buffy)

• 1 month later...

Is anyone here a CSI downloader and is very excited to see who is the victim in the season finale on May 19th.

We've been told "someone willl be put in a life or death situation, they will be from Grissoms team (but not Grissom) and we'll have to wait till next season to see if they pull through or not"

Is anyone else here really excited?

KIWI :D

Oh man, I saw this thread and promised myself not to look at it, but nosiness being part of a womans genetic make up, I just couldn't help myself. :D

I REALLY don't want to know what's going to happen, I much prefer to see the series as it pans out, and I am going to hate myself for finding this.

I knew about Speedle though, as I read an article on the net that interviewed him, which unbeknown to me had all about his demise included. I was closing my eyes pretending not to have seen B)

*makes mental note: must try harder to avoid this thread* :D

• 1 month later...
I know that 2 of the vegas guys get naked together soon!! but i'm not giving away any more than that! :wub:

WHAT!? You have to give more away!!! Don't leave us in suspense like that!!! Damn you!!