Feart! - a homage to Billeh!!!

Nell

...which is I have no Billeh society to join so I thought I would start one!! btw, if anyone knows what feart is, i'd be grateful to know!! save me asking billy at C6! ok so I'm member uno! anyone else wanna join!?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...which is I have no Billeh society to join so I thought I would start one!! btw, if anyone knows what feart is, i'd be grateful to know!! save me asking billy at C6! ok so I'm member uno! anyone else wanna join!?

Hi There :wub:

Please, Please, Please can I join your Billeh Society .....

Oh! and by-the-way *Feart* is Scottish for *afraid* or scared..... So now you know, and you don't need to ask Billy at Collectormania what it means!!!... :D:D

Hows about a nice pic then....(not for bribery purposes...You understand....(ahem)) :lol::wub:

s14.jpg

Gone a little warm in here suddenly hasn't it??....PHEW!!! :lol:

Edited by white_rider56

Hi There :D

Please, Please, Please can I join your Billeh Society .....

Oh! and by-the-way *Feart* is Scottish for *afraid* or scared..... So now you know, and you don't need to ask Billy at Collectormania what it means!!!... :D:D

Hows about a nice pic then....(not for bribery purposes...You understand....(ahem)) :wub::angel:

s14.jpg

Gone a little warm in here suddenly hasn't it??....PHEW!!! :wub:

OMG!!!THAT PIC IS SOOOO SEXY!! :D Euhmm very nice :wub:

hhahahaha so this society is called afraid! hahahaha oh dear. ah well! haha its different! ok so i better catch up!

1 is meh!

2 is billybird

3 is naurarwen fangorn

4 is brave hobbit

5 is white_rider56

6 is inos

7 is Little Thief

8 is torres

andy, shut it you!

oooooh Billy in his film Sniper 470..... :P Lets start a pic spam....heee. Okies from Sniper 470:

sniper.jpg

...because he look adorable in the space helmet!

sniper2.jpg

..they say you go blind..

sniper1.jpg

..if you do that....!!

and some random ones:

billymeetscharlie.jpg

...The Billster meets Charlie boy!!

billy.jpg

.....just Billy!!!! :D

1 is Nell (me, obviously!)

2 is billybird

3 is naurarwen fangorn

4 is brave hobbit

5 is white_rider56

6 is inos

7 is Little Thief

8 is torres

9 is Eogwyn

10 is pippinweasley

yummeh piccies! thankees white rider!

11 is Kilteus!

and thankyou for putting this song on my head! *sings loudly* WHY do you build me up (build me up) buttercup baby then you let me down (you let me down) you messed me around and then worst of all (worst of all) you never call baby when you say you will (you say you will) but i love you still, i need you (i need you) more than anyone darlin lalala something the start, build me up, buttercup dont break my heart dodododo! I hope you get that stuck on your head now too! mwaha! :P