the party

Cazzie15

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kell will be very responsible, she'll have been an adult for at least an hour by then. Well in the eyes of the law anyway.  :P  :o

Well I think both u and I know that being older doesn't mean being more responsible :P

I'm gonna be so well behaved, just to prove y'all wrong :D

The Dons stadium is next to the station and the bus station. It is walking distance from the Centre:MK. THe nearest hotel is the Travelodge across the road from the stadium.

Hope this helps...

:P

wahooooooooooooooo!!!

I am SO glad we are staying there and not closer to the MK Centre!!! yeyness!!! :P

thanks HoD!!!

surfy sah xx

• Moderators
Kell will be very responsible, she'll have been an adult for at least an hour by then. Well in the eyes of the law anyway.  :P  :P

Well I think both u and I know that being older doesn't mean being more responsible :P

I'm gonna be so well behaved, just to prove y'all wrong :(

:P well there's a first time for everything i spose :P

• Showmasters Admin
Just out of curiosity, is there anyone going who isn't going to drink themselves unconscious?

*raises hand* I'm the only one with a cell phone and a sense for orientation. Can't get in this state...

I only intend to get happy drunk as I've got to get up in the morning to get my Autos.

But the plan is to see everyone you need to on the Fri/Sat so you can have a nice lie in on the Sun....... :help:

Well thats the plan anyway.... :help: Will prob get too drunk on the friday and be in no fit state to do anything... :headscratch:

Problems Problems.. :blink:

• Moderators
she's not going to have much choice on the sunday.......hahahahahahahahahahaha hmmmm

A nice glass of milkshake to start it all off :help:

That's not normal milkshake ur talking about!!!

Anyway the plan for C6 is to get there on the Thursday ... and then not sleep til Monday night! :headscratch: woooo!

she's not going to have much choice on the sunday.......hahahahahahahahahahaha  hmmmm

A nice glass of milkshake to start it all off :help:

Anyway the plan for C6 is to get there on the Thursday ... and then not sleep til Monday night! :headscratch: woooo!

lol well my plan is to get up really early on saturday morning, be there fr about 9/10 then meet as many peeps as possible, then go to party and then come home

• Moderators
lol well my plan is to get up really early on saturday morning, be there fr about 9/10 then meet as many peeps as possible, then go to party and then come home

Ah come on, that's no good :D U wanna be HARDCORE! ... let's just hope there aren't any quizzes hey ;):P

she's not going to have much choice on the sunday.......hahahahahahahahahahaha  hmmmm

A nice glass of milkshake to start it all off :P

Anyway the plan for C6 is to get there on the Thursday ... and then not sleep til Monday night! :D woooo!

how many types are there ;)