It's Official!!! FIVE Hobbits at C4

• Showmasters Admin

I can now lay to rest a long-running argument in the Showmasters camp. Smeagol is DEFINITELY a hobbit. There's two vital pieces of information.

1. From Appendix B:-

2463 About this time, Deagol the Stoor finds the One Ring and is murdered by Smeagol.

2. From the Prologue to Fellowship of the Ring:-

Before the crossing of the mountains the Hobbits had already become divided into three somewhat different breeds: Harfoots, Stoors, and Fallohides.

Therefore, Smeagol = Stoor = 5 Hobbitses at C4 !!!

You can now expect to see Mark make an appearance at C4 as you've never seen him before...

:P

Kenny

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is there any more gueets to be announced soon???

gollumn is a rive folk not a hobbit it said on the fellowship of the,remember when frodo says what is that thing following us to gandalf ,he says it smeargle the frodo says what is he is he a orc?,no he is a rive folk!!!!

anyone agree with me???

ohh yeah my mum said she is the luckiest woman alive because she can get all of the hobbits autograph,i think showmasters deserve 3 cheers!!

hiphip hurray

hiphip hurray

hiphip huray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Showmasters Admin
so is there any more gueets to be announced soon???

gollumn is a rive folk not a hobbit it said on the fellowship of the,remember when frodo says what is that thing following us to gandalf ,he says it smeargle the frodo says what is he is he a orc?,no he is a rive folk!!!!

anyone agree with me???

Sorry Vegeta, read the Prologue of FOTR and Gandalf's account of Smeagol's history to Frodo. The so-called "river-people" were actually a branch of hobbits known as the Stoors. Therefore Smeagol/Gollum is a hobbit.

Kenny

lol to be honest i dont give a damn if theres five hobbits or 4 omg!!!!!!!!! all i can say is great guests no brilliant guests omgg elijah wood..... thank u soooo much showmasters the only thing that could make this betta now is that if tom was comin..

ok, back to the books...(sigh)

" the shadows of the past"

Gandalf says..."there lived by the banks of the Great River [...] a clever handed and quiet footed little people. I guess they were of hobbit kind; akin to the fathers of the fathers of the Stoors, for they loved the river, and often swam in it, or made little boats of reeds."

So if it's good enough for Mithrandir, it'll do me fine. Smeagol is a hobbit, an ancient one if you will... :P

but hey! we got 5 major stars from the Lord of the Rings, that's cool :D .