who is going to the PARTY??!!!!!!!!

mememememe!

i'll be there! i cant wait!

i was wondering about the costume ball though. im not sure what to wear. would i be better suitined in say... a prom dress... or a lotr costume?

could someone give me an example of what they will be wearing? might help me wonders!

ta.

=x=

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mememememe!

i was wondering about the costume ball though. im not sure what to wear. would i be better suitined in say... a prom dress... or a lotr costume?

could someone give me an example of what they will be wearing? might help me wonders!

ta.

=x=

well i considered being unimaginative and wearing my elf dress again....

So we have a general idea of who is going to the party, pretty much everyone here i would imagine, torres and I thought it would be good to have a list so if you're going and have got your tickets let us know or if you will be going once you've got your tickets because you are possibly crewing let us know!!

PARTY!!!!

All of the SMH will be going to the party!!

drinking and partying all night!!

The VIP, in the Party, can you see, were no RIP!! "God thats Victor from BB"

:P;)

Edited by BuFF DaDDy

mememememe!

ta.

=x=

well i considered being unimaginative and wearing my elf dress again....

arrrr rite.

that gives me a better idea.

im thinking of going in costume but i dont know. i'll have to make uyp my mind soon though becuase i start uni and that means i will have to take all my costume with me. hmmm

=x=

• Showmasters Admin
I'm holiday inn gal too.

not sure on the costume thing - am far too good at procrastination to get myself sorted with a costume. Will probably go as myself!

You should talk to DavidB about costumes, he's going as himself too :huh:

• Moderators
I'm holiday inn gal too.

not sure on the costume thing - am far too good at procrastination to get myself sorted with a costume. Will probably go as myself!

You should talk to DavidB about costumes, he's going as himself too :huh:

:P someone stole my idea!

• Showmasters Admin
I'm holiday inn gal too.

You should talk to DavidB about costumes, he's going as himself too :o

:D someone stole my idea!

I know it's just so unfair. You'll have to go around the party and hit everyone that has come as themselves (that includes the stars)....... :huh::P