Collectormania - The Party !!DETAILS!!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
That's cool. As SM have said above they've been away over the weekend to the NEC in Birmingham and will be replying to emails by tomorrow. So hopefully they'll answer yours sometime today or tomorrow

I got so impatient that I rang, and rang, and rang again...and now I've got my tickets! ;) A pity they're not VIP, as I would have liked to have spoken to Eric again, but the main thing is: CoRo are playing, and I'm going to be there!

I just want to say that the guests at the party WILL be mingling in the main party, and not just the VIP area, so please don't think that you won't get to hang out with them if you don't have a VIP ticket, cause you will!!!!!!!

Mark :(

great idea doing the prices early..thanks SM's :wub:

Wrong b@@**Y Thread!!!!

I am offically a plum!!!

Hahahahahahaha

It would be you wouldnt it!!

God I love this guy!

:D:P:lol:

Didn't want to disappoint (sp?) B)

Get your ass to C6, BTW if your struggling for a lift, I could come and pick you up matey!

:D

great idea doing the prices early..thanks SM's :wub:

Wrong b@@**Y Thread!!!!

I am offically a plum!!!

Hahahahahahaha

It would be you wouldnt it!!

God I love this guy!

:D:P:lol:

Didn't want to disappoint (sp?) B)

Get your ass to C6, BTW if your struggling for a lift, I could come and pick you up matey!

:D

Thanks mate..with this much demand for the Lunch box how can I not go to C6...

I was discussing getting party tickets with the Mrs about 10mins ago, I am that confident now of going to C6!

Overdraft limits were meant to be ignored :D .

Will post in the usual place once it has been sorted....

Bit confused about the party - are tickets available to buy online yet? And if not, when they do go on sale will there still be VIP tickets available? I mean, I wasn't sure if 100 VIP tickets would be sold via phone and the other 100 would be saved for the internet sales.

Bit confused about the party - are tickets available to buy online yet?  And if not, when they do go on sale will there still be VIP tickets available?  I mean, I wasn't sure if 100 VIP tickets would be sold via phone and the other 100 would be saved for the internet sales.

I'm not sure whether this will answer your question entirely, but when I booked my tickets yesterday I was told that all VIP tickets had gone on the first night..but in answer to another post of mine, Mark has said that you will still have a chance to rub shoulders with your favourites if your tickets aren't VIP: there's a very good chance they'll venture out of the Chill Room and do a circuit of the main party as well.

Edited by gamiila

That's cool. As SM have said above they've been away over the weekend to the NEC in Birmingham and will be replying to emails by tomorrow. So hopefully they'll answer yours sometime today or tomorrow

I got so impatient that I rang, and rang, and rang again...and now I've got my tickets! :D A pity they're not VIP, as I would have liked to have spoken to Eric again, but the main thing is: CoRo are playing, and I'm going to be there!

I just want to say that the guests at the party WILL be mingling in the main party, and not just the VIP area, so please don't think that you won't get to hang out with them if you don't have a VIP ticket, cause you will!!!!!!!

Mark :D

That's brilliant, thanks! Having 'hung out' with the bandmembers in the States before, I think I would like a chance to do so again.

BTW, any idea if Jordan Katz will be there as well, or will it be an acoustic set by Adam and Eric alone?

No Wyn. And as I haven't heard, I recommend you get in and get your own now. SM may have realised what happenned and cancelled my second order.

ETA: Yes, bring Jordan!!! He adds SO MUCH to the show that Eric and Adam put on.

JORDAN! JORDAN! JORDAN! ;)

Edited by suze2000

i laugh everytime David posts  :P

*g*

:P thanks for the support lol but ur probably being mean n laughing AT me :( lol :P

me be mean?

ohhh if i was going to be mean i would post the film i have of you dancing...but lucky for you my image host is playing up and i can't get it to load up!