Collectormania - The Party !!DETAILS!!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I'm pretty sure there would be, there's 1000 available, not sure if all of those wud be sold out ... plus they wouldn't advertise it on the website if there were none available I don't think ;) Then again my logic is sometimes completely wrong lol

• Showmasters Admin

Dave you're probably right. Although I don't think they'd remove it from the website (Good to show what's going on for ppl who may want to go next time) I do think they'd put up a sold out sign and remove the phone numbers and payment stuff. Why have the hassle of ppl ringing and email only to have to reply NO SORRY ALL SOLD OUT. And getting ppl annoyed. So it does make logical sense that whilst the numbers are on the website they still have tickets available.

Edited by Too Tall

I'm pretty sure there would be, there's 1000 available, not sure if all of those wud be sold out ... plus they wouldn't advertise it on the website if there were none available I don't think :cylon: Then again my logic is sometimes completely wrong lol

We was told it would be 1000, but looking at the website its says for 1000s of fans?, is there more than 1000 fans attending??

I have just bought 2 tickets for the party, sadly they arent VIP. Would anyone be willing to swap if they have VIP for none VIP (I know, stupid question lol)? Or if anyone cancels who have VIP could I have first refusal if they are giving them away (or selling) please???????

Ill be dying for some food when I get there so I will need to buffet :angry:

My email address is: hodgson7679@tesco.net

Ta luvz

J *X*X*X*X*X*

:P VIP??? I didnt know they had VIP tix!wots the difference then??? i only got normal 1s!?!? :o

From what I can gather. There are 1000 tickets and the first 200 tickets sold got VIP access which means there is a room that you can go in where the "stars" go and you can mingle with them :/

Im just wanting to get in the VIP for the buffet, of course ;) lol

J *X*X*X*X*X*

Hi..new to this..first time at Collectormania;been to NEC coupla times now;loved it so trying the biggie...can anyone tell me if the Party's worth going to?Not to put too fine point on it,we are 30somethings and dont want to feel outta place.TA x :unsure:

• Showmasters Admin
Hi..new to this..first time at Collectormania;been to NEC coupla times now;loved it so trying the biggie...can anyone tell me if the Party's worth going to?Not to put too fine point on it,we are 30somethings and dont want to feel outta place.TA x :lol:

Don't worry they'll be plenty of us 30 somethings there :P