THE SHOWMASTERS APPRECIATION THREAD

There's not enough thanks that can be said to you guys for all the amazing hard work you put in to conventions, so that we can achieve dreams by meeting these kind of guests.

The recent posts prove this, and we all are truely truely thankful.

I myself will never forget the conventions I have been too, whether it was as a fan or crewing. I LOVED both, and look forward to future cons with great excitement!

I know I say this alot but really, THANK YOU, so so so much, for everything.

Thank you for presenting me with opportunities I never thought I'd see. Thank you for allowing me to make new friends, and spend quality time with old friends.

*Huggles SMS*

Thanks guys, keep on rockin!

luv me x x x

There's not enough thanks that can be said to you guys for all the amazing hard work you put in to conventions, so that we can achieve dreams by meeting these kind of guests.

The recent posts prove this, and we all are truely truely thankful.

I myself will never forget the conventions I have been too, whether it was as a fan or crewing. I LOVED both, and look forward to future cons with great excitement!

I know I say this alot but really, THANK YOU, so so so much, for everything.

Thank you for presenting me with opportunities I never thought I'd see. Thank you for allowing me to make new friends, and spend quality time with old friends.

*Huggles SMS*

Thanks guys, keep on rockin!

luv me x x x

love you honey!! miss you!

i totally agree.. SM rock... and if they need me for anything they can contact me anytime!!

i would love to thank them for making my dreams come true! for inspiring me and for showing me that nothing is impossible!

thank you

*gives a huge virtual hug*

Andrea xx

i cant thank SM enough. i really cant. they have given me sooo much. people seem to think that its all about meeting the guests. but there is sooo much more to it than that.

i have met so many good friends too. friends that i think i will know for my entire life. people that have shown me that im not alone, that there are decent people in this world, that dont laugh or make fun of my dreams. without sm i wouldnt have met them.

so ok... sometimes the rules seem a bit harsh... but SM really are FOR the fans! they know what to do to make us happy. and there would be chaos without those rules.

since i had the opportunity to crew for sm i know i will never look back. i loved it sooo much. its one of the most knackering experiences of my life but i got so much out of it. never before have i had such a sense of purpose. i felt appreciated and part of something a lot bigger than anything ive ever experienced before! ask anyone that knows me... or reads my LJ's.... i am always mentioning my time spent on the SM crew. and it 'could' have been horrible. they could have expected sooo much from us without any type of reward...... but they didnt! SM's know how to look after their crew!

so i have to say one great big thank you to everyone involved in making SM events sooo special. of course this means SM's themselves... but to my friends too.

so... THANK YOU!! thank yu for everything.. and i cant wait to be part or the crew again! (assuming you'll have me ofc!)

=x=

THANKYOU SO MUCH SM!!!!!!

I'm so incredibly unbeleivebly over the moon!!!!!!!!!! I love ya so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your the greatest

------------------------

Mr.T

Lance le gault

David Hasselhoff

i think the most i have got out of sm events is the amazing group of people that i now feel a part of. i have made so many really good friends over the last year and its amazing to think that without the internet or sm events i would not know a single one of you

everyone who has posted here is right, i know i have talked to kirsty and gemma about this before too, and really we cannot thank you enough sm's :o:o

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THAT YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

we will thank you even more if you announce harry potter people tomorrow!!!!! :o:unsure::P:wub::o:wub::o:o:o

lots of love and best wishes

sarah and becky

your loyal minions