FRIDAY NIGHT

KB

Says it all in the title.

I'm gonna get pissed

really pissed

the kinda pissed i think i miss being, but will regret.

i'm gonna drink past the point where i think the old guy at the bar with a massive grey beard is the coolest lookin bloke ever and try to talk to him.

I'll even drink past the bit where he starts talkin about how fishing has changed over the years, and i'll find that interesting coz i think he's tellin me about how he invented super fish.

I dunno where i'm gonna sleep, and quite frankly i dont care.

I cant wait :yoda:

• Showmasters Admin

And you think this is unusual for you because...? :yoda:

I think I've seen the last photo you took of the old guy in the bar with the big beard. Guess you must have been drunk enough last time to think that he was interesting enough to photograph. Cool beard though!

And you think this is unusual for you because...? :yoda:

I think I've seen the last photo you took of the old guy in the bar with the big beard. Guess you must have been drunk enough last time to think that he was interesting enough to photograph. Cool beard though!

I was very drunk, in fact the photo taken of the old guy that day was the day i had the most i have ever had.

I didn't speak to him though, i just took his picture outta respect for the horserace lovin beard man.

dont throw up!

I'll do my best, but i aint really got hammered for a while. So its gonna take some doin.

:wacko:

I am soooo proud of you.....

Have fun, I might even get a bit tiddley myself.

Thanks, i do my best

I HEART FRIDAYS

and I too, shall be getting drunk, as is the par for friday nights out in the buzzin city of Durham.......not as drunk as you though, I only like being tipsy (J-kwon style)........

Any particular reason why you're getting so drunk?

I HEART FRIDAYS

and I too, shall be getting drunk, as is the par for friday nights out in the buzzin city of Durham.......not as drunk as you though, I only like being tipsy (J-kwon style)........

Any particular reason why you're getting so drunk?

well i wanted to do some drinkin last weekend for my birthday, but i was ill. and this weekend i've been invited a couple of places, so it all kinda fits together.

I dont intentionally go out to get that drunk, it just happens :lol: