hp guests

We can but cross our fingers, hope and dream!!!!!!

And if you wish really hard, and are good girls and boys, dreams often come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark :(

Now that's well said

*is a good gal

Honestly! :D

*crosses fingers too and dreams*

Would be cool if some would come ^^

And if you wish really hard, and are good girls and boys, dreams often come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark :D

ooooooh crap

Ummmm, guys, I might accidentally bugger this up for y'all, it's not often I'm good.

Sorry.

• Showmasters Admin

ooooooh crap

Ummmm, guys, I might accidentally bugger this up for y'all, it's not often I'm good.

Sorry.

Yeh, but we already know that, so there's special dispensation for you to be as bad as you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooooh crap

Sorry.

Yeh, but we already know that, so there's special dispensation for you to be as bad as you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FANTASTIC!!!

See that y'all? I got permission and special dispensation from Showmasters to be naughty!!!

heheheheheheh

Mark 

peeeeeeeeeelease....please...please...please pretty please

Must be good....must be good...must be good

Actually I hope for the sake of the show that not all my dreams come true - FREAKY! :blush:

on my hands and knees , please please daniel radcliffe,rupert and emma.

but i be honest i dont think emma watson is the type of person to go to these type of things/signings.

but lets and cross our fingers and pray

yeh i agree with you i dont think she'd b the type of person to go to signings either!

Mark 

peeeeeeeeeelease....please...please...please pretty please

Must be good....must be good...must be good

Actually I hope for the sake of the show that not all my dreams come true - FREAKY! :D

seconded.... thankfully no freaky dreams about conventions, but i did have a freaky dream/vision thingy when at LFCC (i was asleep, but i don't consider it to have been a reguular dream)

if that were to happen in real life to me, tho.... i'd rather just kill myself i think, thats hw freaky it would be... :D

Mark ;)

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUGGER...

Looks like i'm gonna be skint AGAIN.

Mark :lol:

*sits quietly with fingers crossed wishing hard for rupert grint :D * hehehe... :help:

Em

Edited by fluteemj