People going to C6 in costume

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right, i've chamnged my mind... i was originally going to go as frank from donnie darko, but after buying the material, i find that i can't cut into it, becuase it's so damn nice! so i've got two new ideas... one for some random day at the event, and one for the party. the one at the party may scandalise some, but it's got nothing to do with flesh on show :P besides, i think it'll be right fun. is anyone else going to the party in costume of any kind?

can evry1 who's goin in costume, and who doesnt mind tellin us who they re guna b, can yas all tell me who ur goin as please? just so i can see wots already taken kinda thing

PLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Runs in late with hair flying everywhere*

I'm going as Rimmer!!! (from the episode Quarrentine)

O-Ren Ishii from Kill Bill!!!!!

That'll be cool to see!

right, i've chamnged my mind... i was originally going to go as frank from donnie darko, but after buying the material, i find that i can't cut into it, becuase it's so damn nice! so i've got two new ideas... one for some random day at the event, and one for the party. the one at the party may scandalise some, but it's got nothing to do with flesh on show :rolleyes: besides, i think it'll be right fun. is anyone else going to the party in costume of any kind?

Yep! I'm staying as Rimsey all day!!!

can evry1 who's goin in costume, and who doesnt mind tellin us who they re guna b, can yas all tell me who ur goin as please? just so i can see wots already taken kinda thing

my friends and i are going as the endless

endless.jpg

though i don't know how many of us there will be ^_^;;

Edited by alili

rightio well costumes are all ARGH! at the mo! since miranda was announced I am thinking of taking of of my Eowyn costumes or maybe both but one as a back up. either way I need to take both to college tomorrow or next week and see if my textiles teacher will run them through the sewing machine or show me how to do it. yes you heard me right I dont know how to use a sewing machine all my costumes are done by hand...

at the moment i still need to do callisto's skirt, her knee guards which I need like <------> that much mesh material for so I need to hunt some down. and her right arm guard cause its stupid i've decided. i got my mystique gloves today and they like so rawk!! and i just need to hem most of that costume and shove my zip in and I'm sorted pretty much...

ugh only like 21 days to go and so much to do still. as long as i get callisto finished and most of my eowyn repairs then i can like hem mystique and stuff on Friday or Sat night I don't mind at all

Wow, you've got quite a task on your hands there mate!!

And here's me, thinking about next years lot!!!! (mind you this one took me nearly two months to finish and I didn't have lot else to do!!!)

I've managed to rescue my boots and I've even cleaned them!! :vader:

Even so I'm having trouble with my hair. The Wire I've got at the moment is a bit to thick and doesn't bend into the platts. I think I'm going to have to get some garden wire and see if that's strong enough!!!

It's so sad, we lost one of our group to university (damn you Cambridge! damn you!!) and we don't feel right without our Delirium so we're postponing our costumes until C7 :lol:

so you won't see any pale looking freaks wondering around this time - and i so wanted a chance to wear my hat...

I've now got the chain mail for my orc armour frodo (for c6) and i've got to cut it all into shape! Hope my wire cutter is up to it! It's so heavy! I'll have plenty left over for another costume i'm doing (not for c6) which is great news!

Grey Havens Frodo is coming alone nicely to. I wish I had more time but if I work hard I don't see a problem with getting them both finished in time :D *crossfingers*

ahhhh chainmail. *self proclaimed chainmail expert.*

Soo, full body? just arms? what's the deal? I had the full body on both days for 14 hours each.

I died. But it's great fun! Can't wait to see some one else braving the chain mail!!

Obi making this weekend!!! I have to find some "how too..." info online tonight I think.

Sounds like theres gonna be loads of costumers going to C6! Cool!

I'm working on a Princess Fiona dress at the moment. Aaarrgghh! I 've never made a dress before and I haven't even got a pattern for it! How silly am I! :huh: But It's not going too badly at the moment. I like a challenge :D

Is it really only three weeks away??!!

ahhhh chainmail. *self proclaimed chainmail expert.*

Soo, full body? just arms? what's the deal? I had the full body on both days for 14 hours each.

I died. But it's great fun! Can't wait to see some one else braving the chain mail!!

Obi making this weekend!!! I have to find some "how too..." info online tonight I think.

I remember, Smaug. You looked great!

I only need short sleaves and a front and pack panel for the orc armour. So hopefully won't be too heavey. But the other costume will be a full shirt. Which I have already but need to custume it. Problem is I can barely lift it, let alone wear it!

Wahh, you made it look easy! How did you even put it on?!