Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, there was an earthquake. Sure. Right. Moving on.

:P I generally should've known how to deal with shock, as I was taught it in *sings* 'Lloyds Pharmacy Liiiive....' but as I was more concerned that my finger might've been broken..... I kinda neglected you. :P

hehe, i wasn't neglected, i was more worried bout your finger than myself as well!!! :D:P;)

:P I generally should've known how to deal with shock, as I was taught it in *sings* 'Lloyds Pharmacy Liiiive....' but as I was more concerned that my finger might've been broken..... I kinda neglected you. :P

hehe, i wasn't neglected, i was more worried bout your finger than myself as well!!! :D:P;)

I said not to worry about me. If it was any worse, I wouldn't be tapping quite happily on the keyboard right now. And besides, I haven't lost any fingers in battle before! Don't intend to in future!

:P I generally should've known how to deal with shock, as I was taught it in *sings* 'Lloyds Pharmacy Liiiive....' but as I was more concerned that my finger might've been broken..... I kinda neglected you. :P

hehe, i wasn't neglected, i was more worried bout your finger than myself as well!!! :P :P :P

I said not to worry about me. If it was any worse, I wouldn't be tapping quite happily on the keyboard right now. And besides, I haven't lost any fingers in battle before! Don't intend to in future!

the only way to avoid losing fingers is to avoid letting me have the orc sword... :D:P;):D :D

Sarah, I'll write you a SPECIAL one about Ted. Tomorrow, or whenever I next see you on. Just, have some chocolate, it might turn you from the burning, oh the burning....

Sean, you won't ever be let near my sharper swords.... orc sword won't take off any fingers....just crush them. :P

A TOMATO DIALS 999

In West Virginian, armed police burst into a house in responce to a series off 999 calls, only to find that there was no one there and that they'd been telephoned by a tomato. Apparently it was growing right next to the nine button on the phone.

The phone admitted they found it bizarre that a tomato should make repeated calls to the police, but it was when it rang the operator to query it's bill that they really began to worry.

I knew someone had a pic of me as Guinevere!!! :lol:

Fantastic ones of Lara and babyFrodo!! And loving the Jai-chan and Pipsqueak (and Sarowyn! My lovely rocky-horror Sarowyn!!). Sorry, CaaaazMir. I'll get a slap for that. *hides the letter 'a' *

That is one frigging horrid pic of me though. Takes it away, preciousss, takes it away....*begs* I looks drunk and I is always sober. Not good.

babyFrodo, I am sorry I missed you at early AM, I was sleeping. :unsure:

ooh, good news, I didn't crash. :unsure:

I had a lovely new apprentice at work today. She was a complete darling, and looking forward to working with her again, because we can talk about....I dunno....hobbitses...

*pats apprentice on head.* Good Girl. ^_^:P

Edited by Nickwise Gamgee