Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell Jai-chan, dearest, that she will get to peel him first, for I am most certainly steering clear of the-boy-who-sunk-the-titanic-with-his-elbow.

lol though!

Beastly. Well, tell her that Mr Ashley is frantically running up and down wootton searching for his favourite mathmatician for a good session on angles....

Tell Jai-chan, dearest, that she will get to peel him first, for I am most certainly steering clear of the-boy-who-sunk-the-titanic-with-his-elbow.

lol though!

Beastly. Well, tell her that Mr Ashley is frantically running up and down wootton searching for his favourite mathmatician for a good session on angles....

Jai-chan and Cazamir both collapse into fit of giggles as men in white jackets desperately try to force them both into straight jackets for further observation at Mordor's clinic for insane hobbits

blonde hobbit in leather hmm?? I don't have any leather....who can this be? :P I stalled my bike on Fields Road junction and thought I was going to die. :D

I am sickened by the involvement of all the Barrys. We hates them, preciousss. We hates them. Lets dig out their eyeses.

You saint, mending the Titanic before your own gaffer-tape pleasure... Oh well, there is always the three pairs of scissors to play with. ;)

I am hoping the little smiley face is me, and not the huge foot... :blink:

Mass Barry genocide! Then we takes it once they're dead...

Up up, up the stairs we go and then we comes to the cash office....

Laughing my head off here. :lol::lol: Bugsy I'm Gollum. You can be Smeagol.

'And then.....?'

'and then....into....the safe!!'

'yesss!!!....and we lets her do it....and then, when all but empty clothes are left...we takes back the wages for ourselves!!!'

he he being the little sister snitch now

nick, jai-chan is extremly embaressed to the point that she doesnt want any one to know what she did

eh hem

Jaime has sewn togethers two bits of material and sewd the ends so that there is no way you can get inside the fabric, but of

course she pinned it first so that she wouldn't make a mistake.... any gueses on which side the pins are on, yes thats right

first correct guess wins a mithril shirt and the one ring,

hello nickwise

Hello!

...Oh, wait, you weren't talking to me. I feel somewhat unloved and unwanted.

:lol:

I think the rest of the conversation before this has gone right over my head! Who? What? Where? When? Whaaa? :rolleyes: Let's just nod and smile... :P

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the madness of the forum continues! And to think, i was an innocent by-stander once :rolleyes:

Sarowyn! How absolutely spiffing to see you again! How corking it is that we should meet online! How wonderfully stupendous it is that you're here and I WANT MY PHOTOS!!!!!!!

yes! we have corupted Elrondø, now we can start on spectre of sauron :rolleyes:

This is the thread of mad conversations! 

why yes, yes it is, would you like to join us in our quest for the holy grail? ... um i ment to mount DØØØM

Of course you can! I'll put a bunch of other songs on there too...erm, anything you particulary don't like? I'm thinking I'll put some more sesame street tracks on, but there's bound to be space that calls to me to fill it.

Oooo, thank you! B) Lol, fill the space with what you see best. This is gunna be funny :D:D

LOL! Did they scream and go mental like 'aaaaaaiiiiieeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Honestly, I take it this was when you were in costume? Why some people think that Elijah would come to collectormania dressed as frodo is beyond me

Yeah, I was in my Mt doom costume! I don't think Elijah even has his costume still, let alone by walking round Mk in it!!!!! And some people say *we're* stange! :angel:

:unsure: This was possibly my weirdest costume experience! I was aware of them staring and giggling at me, and I couldn't understand if they were liking the costume or taking the mic. They *weren't* acting normally! Then some guy came and stood by me and spoke to me in that way that you do when you don't want anyone watching to know that you're talking with someone. He told me to "go and speak to those three girls cuz they think you're Elijah Wood and they really fancy him."

I turned and waved at them - it was terrible! :D They wouldn't take their eyes off me....

Strange....

"It's orlando bloom in a dress!" at her...which was just random, because she was dressed as legolas and not actually in a dress.

It's brilliant when people want to take the mic out of the freak in a costume, but you catch them so unawares that stuff like this is the wittiest they can come up with. LOL! I got "Do you have a spare edition of lotr?". Well that told me didn't it? ;)

Good luck with the Merry costume! I always cheat cuz I can't sew. I'll show you how I've done the Frodo jacket.

I haven't done a scrap of gardening today.

Yes, I might rise up against the bourgeoisie Baggins and make Hobbiton a Commune! Woohoo!!! Plotting, I is.

See, I have grown an army of green beans, a whole patch of carrot soldiers and grenades made of taters....all in your back garden. Down with capitalism!!!!

Ah no! *tries to remember sociology lessons* What do you do to keep control of the work force?! :o *panic!*

Ah, an idea! *sweetest possible voice* Samwise! Just sign this scroll would you? I know I can count on you. All it means is you'll be entittled to a free ale after every shift. I know it's hot, thirsty work tending the shrubbs.And you'll have given up your right to be in a union

There, that should do it!

"One day when the pluralists were out for a stroll,

they thought, we disagree with the marxist idea of media controll" Sorry, had to get that out of my system. :D:P

Elijah Wood does attend these events secretly, and is usually followed by some freak with a frying pan shouting 'Mr Frodo! Come to the Chilterns for a photoshoot!!!'

Lol! Damn, *that* was what I *ment* to say to Elijah when I met him! Ah but would rather go to Chilterns with the shouting, frying pan freak :lol::wub: